Kong Plus/ Power Up Rewards Pro problems page 2

179 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by storn42:

simple fix, since nothing new is being brought to the table, stop saying “yea me too” and wait for kong/gamestop to say something about it or for it to actually be implemented.

Good point. This thread is less than an hour old so we should at least wait for Kongregate/Gamestop to respond.

Flag Post

thats true

Flag Post

To anyone experiencing problems, are you already linked with your Pro account?

The K+ is automatically awarded when you link up your PowerUp Reward account. If it’s already linked, it may not be awarding it properly which is something we’ll look into.

Flag Post

Yeh ive been linked for 2 years or more

Flag Post

zshadow do u work 4 kongergate cuz i am linked and i did not get the free background and icon or kreds

Flag Post
Originally posted by 295rocks:

zshadow do u work 4 kongergate cuz i am linked and i did not get the free background and icon or kreds

Yes, he does. As he said, it seems like it’s a bug and it’ll be looked into. Don’t worry, you’ll get your K+. :)

Flag Post

thanks and do u also work 4 kongergate

Flag Post

Nope.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

The K+ is automatically awarded when you link up your PowerUp Reward account. If it’s already linked, it may not be awarding it properly which is something we’ll look into.

I’ve had my account linked for years, get the bonus points every time I get the badge of the day: still didn’t get the + benefits.

Flag Post

Only members have the K work for Kong. Make sure you look closer and make sure its not a K+

Flag Post

Guys Certain people work for kongregate and control different places you can get a list of the people by clicking technical support at the top and there is a list of page admins/moderators those are people who work for kongregate

Flag Post

and control technical support…( sorry pressed enter to fast)

Flag Post

then how do u no if zshadow works 4 kongergate

Flag Post

I think this will clear up any confusion.

Flag Post

Wow, this actually got replies and didn’t get buried! Awesome :) I’m glad it’s been brought to the attention of an administrator.

Flag Post

Yeah Ive had my Pro account connected since I created my account, Im patient so no hurry here :)

Flag Post

is there a specific thing we need to do to have it looked in to so we get the k+ or do we sit back and wait?

Flag Post

wait so this is legit, the email wasnt fake…awesome :D and idc when i get it..its free so take your time

Flag Post

Zshadow will let the site devs know and they’ll fix it as soon as they can. All you need is patience. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rubixcube7:
Originally posted by storn42:

simple fix, since nothing new is being brought to the table, stop saying “yea me too” and wait for kong/gamestop to say something about it or for it to actually be implemented.

Good point. This thread is less than an hour old so we should at least wait for Kongregate/Gamestop to respond.

I think it’s worth knowing how widespread the problem is, so it’s clear this isn’t isolated cases. Also, so that all affected members have their name out there to be notified if necessary.

I’m also not seeing the perks on my account; nothing on my profile, no K+ in chat, and still ads. My accounts have been linked for a while, and I can see the link status in my profile.

Flag Post

I got the email as well, and can’t seem to figure out how to get my K+ access either. I did already have my PowerUp Reward account linked (per Zshadow’s question). It would be nice to have some more info when it’s available.

Flag Post

i agree with duke and i also hav had my account linked 4 a wile

Flag Post

I’m just posting with regards to haveing the same issue. Pro’s been linked since I got it. It’s really nice to know its gonna get taken care of, really excited to get K+. Not worried about when, just knowing it will happen is awesome.

Flag Post

Ive had my accounts linked for like a year, and i didnt get my free kong plus

Flag Post

My Powerup rewards account is linked already and this is my second year as a member of Kongregate and Powerup rewards. I am also patiently waiting for the free Kong +. I am in no hurry.