Kong Plus/ Power Up Rewards Pro problems page 3

179 posts

Flag Post

both are linked, may i suggest an “unlink” option for a quick fix. since it needs to link to get K+. Or perhaps a “check link” so that it makes sure it is in fact a pro account.

Flag Post

just got a replay from kongregate

Hey there,

Thank you for contacting us about this. This is something we are actually working on, just a few kinks to fix.

You should see an update soon! Happy gaming! :)

Cheers,

Zachary

so just wait and it will be here

Flag Post

I can only really repeat what others have said. I have had my accounts connected since the system was implemented and have not been given the K+ membership. I am in no real hurry though. ^^ Thanks for your time and helping to resolve this problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maniveol:

Hey there,

Thank you for contacting us about this. This is something we are actually working on, just a few kinks to fix.

Cheers,

Zachary

So we just need to wait? I saw this and was so glad. I wanted to get K+ but did not wait to spend the money on it as well as poweruprewards. I just renewed my account today as well. So I guess I will check back about it is a little while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maniveol:

Hey there,

Cheers,

Zachary

awesome, thx for getting the devs. happy to see they’re working to fix the problem. also happy to soon have K+.

Flag Post

I’m also on the waiting list for my K+. Just putting my name out.

Flag Post

I just got my email as well about the K+ and I am really happy to see that Kongregate is already on top of the problem. I have had my rewards account linked since day one of the ability to link them. Crossing fingers it will be solved today. I get really annoyed with ads so I was happy to see I get this as part of my poweruprewards.

Flag Post

Thats cool.

Flag Post

maybe they could make it to where we could re-link our accounts, thats what i tried but didn’t see where you could. figured that’s what was causing the issue… well hopefully it’ll be fixed soon. also it says beta testing… well guess we’ll find that once it’s activated.

Flag Post

Also having the same issue. Will wait patiently. I am also like everyone else in the fact that I am glad that they are trying to fix it.

Flag Post

Also got this and waiting to see what they say…

Flag Post

Cool, came to the forums for the first time to see if anyone else was having this problem. Glad it’s getting worked on. Thanks for the thread too.

Flag Post

got the email too. No the biggest deal, didn’t get my PUP card for K=, just a perk. Be good to know when it gets fixed, though.

Flag Post

you know, this is the biggest forum i’ve seen, of people just saying “yup, me too”

Flag Post

It looks like K+ memberships are starting to be sent out. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

I have a question, I purchased another year of Kong Plus recently, will I still receive this free one year membership.

Flag Post

Richard: From what I’m reading, it’s not a one-year membership. As long as you’re a PUP Pro member, you get a free K+ membership. Anyone, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Flag Post

Awesome just received mine!

Flag Post

Hey, looks like I got mine! No free Kreds, though, I guess that would be too generous. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raffles:

Richard: From what I’m reading, it’s not a one-year membership. As long as you’re a PUP Pro member, you get a free K+ membership. Anyone, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

So what your saying is if you have it already you aren’t eligible. (Kong+ Membership have a one-year membership option only, which is why I thought it was a year membership).

EDIT: Btw, I am a PUR Pro member.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:
Originally posted by Raffles:

So what your saying is if you have it already you aren’t eligible. (Kong+ Membership have a one-year membership option only, which is why I thought it was a year membership).

EDIT: Btw, I am a PUR Pro member.

You’re not eligible at this time because you already have it, however it might recognize that you don’t have it in a year’s time and then give it to you then, if you’re still a PowerUp rewards plus member.

Flag Post

This actually pisses me off.
“A Pro membership is a paid membership for only $14.99”, which I already knew, because I’m a member. I never save jack shit with the card, but I do like the Game Informer magazine and having my account linked so I can earn the Power Up Rewards Points for BOTD. The thing is, I just paid $29.99 to renew my Kong+, so I feel like I’ve gotten fucked, paying for something that I would have gotten for free.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stalcloud:

“A Pro membership is a paid membership for only $14.99”, which I already knew, because I’m a member. I never save jack shit with the card, but I do like the Game Informer magazine and having my account linked so I can earn the Power Up Rewards Points for BOTD. The thing is, I just paid $29.99 to renew my Kong+, so I feel like I’ve gotten fucked, paying for something that I would have gotten for free.

I’ll PM you about this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stalcloud:

I’ll PM you about this.

That’s pretty much what happened to me as well, I just renewed my Kong+ a couple weeks ago.

Flag Post

I got my free Kong+ today!