Kong Plus/ Power Up Rewards Pro problems page 4

179 posts

Flag Post

Dangnabit. I want my Kong+ as well. I’m impatient! :)

Flag Post

The longer I sit here and think about this, the more it pisses me off.
Surely Kongregate knew about this bit of information when I bought not only one K+ subscription, a renewal for myself, but also a gift K+ sub. So that’s $59.98 that I paid in total. If I would have known that K+ was going to be given away for free with a Pro membership, I could have just paid $14.99 for a Pro membership as a gift instead, and used my free K+ from the Pro membership I already had.
I overpaid $44.99 and my anus hurts.

Flag Post

From the K+ followup e-mail:
Click here to get your subscription to Kong Plus – a $30 Value – Free! Get beta game access, PowerUp Rewards bonus points, 50 free Kreds, plus a whole lot more!

There’s also a banner underneath with the same link and “Free Currency” is one of the bullet points, so the 50 Free Kreds should still be included based on the wording. Any response from Kongregate on that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stalcloud:

The longer I sit here and think about this, the more it pisses me off.
Surely Kongregate knew about this bit of information when I bought not only one K+ subscription, a renewal for myself, but also a gift K+ sub. So that’s $59.98 that I paid in total. If I would have known that K+ was going to be given away for free with a Pro membership, I could have just paid $14.99 for a Pro membership as a gift instead, and used my free K+ from the Pro membership I already had.
I overpaid $44.99 and my anus hurts.

That’s no one’s fault, it’s just unlucky timing. Besides, you got it earlier, so you can’t complain a whole lot (if I paid more for something that I got earlier than if I paid less for it, I’d feel fine about that).

Flag Post

Well, I had to wait an hour for it to trigger after I posted. Groovy. Thanks Kong!

Flag Post

I think this is a great way to spread Kong+ around more, since I haven’t seen nearly as many people with it as there should be, so now more people will be getting it, and more people will be hearing about it, good move.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whiteiswong:

From the K+ followup e-mail:
Click here to get your subscription to Kong Plus – a $30 Value – Free! Get beta game access, PowerUp Rewards bonus points, 50 free Kreds, plus a whole lot more!

There’s also a banner underneath with the same link and “Free Currency” is one of the bullet points, so the 50 Free Kreds should still be included based on the wording. Any response from Kongregate on that?

i sent a pm to an admin about that 50 free kreds will post here when i get a reply if they dont post a response here first

Flag Post

From my understanding, the 50 Kreds shouldn’t be a part of the offer, but I’m not so sure to be honest. I figured that they only came when you bought it yourself, while this is a different offer, but I’m not too sure about that.

Flag Post

Sorry for not clarifying. Because this is offered for free with a PowerUp Reward Pro account, we can’t send out 50 Kreds to everyone. Thank you for pointing it out though! It was bound to cause some confusion.

Flag Post

what bothers me is that i am a kong+ member but i have to pay for it but those of you who got the email wont have to pay for the perks of kong+

Flag Post
Originally posted by sparkleythings:

what bothers me is that i am a kong+ member but i have to pay for it but those of you who got the email wont have to pay for the perks of kong+

Those you received the email are also Power Up Rewards Pro members. What I don’t understand is why current Kong+ members who are also Pro members don’t receive an extra year of Kong+.

Flag Post

Has the emails been sent to everyone or are they still in the process of being sent out? I’m a PUR member, but I haven’t received any emails yet. If this is a dumb question, I apologize.

Flag Post

Sounds like I should just become a PUR member. Instead of paying $30 a year, I could just pay $15. Only difference is the 50 kreds which aren’t really worth anything anyways.

Since PUR gets you more (K+ and PUR perks), is Kong thinking aboot reducing the cost of K+? It seems weird that gamestop thinks a K+ subscription isn’t worth what kong thinks its worth.

Flag Post

I got an e-mail telling me that I can redeem Kong+ for free but with no info on how to find the subscription code, there’s another e-mail that contains it?

Flag Post

i was wondering how i got K+ without buying it, i looked and tada i was a member :) GO gamestop power rewards :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Black_St33l:

I got an e-mail telling me that I can redeem Kong+ for free but with no info on how to find the subscription code, there’s another e-mail that contains it?

It’s automatic. You’re already K+, so congrats!

Flag Post

when you become a plus member you get 50 kreds….where are my kreds

Flag Post

With this promo, you probably don’t get kreds. I’d imagine not, since becoming a PUR member is only $14.99.

Flag Post

ive been using power up rewards for as long as ive been a member of this site. I found it strange that when I logged in today I noticed that I am a kong plus member. I think it happens automatically.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:

Those you received the email are also Power Up Rewards Pro members. What I don’t understand is why current Kong+ members who are also Pro members don’t receive an extra year of Kong+.

As long as you are a PUR Pro member, the K+ stays.

Flag Post

Is there a follow-up e-mail to activate it or something? Mine still isn’t there. I’d love to be able to play some of the beta games (like EBF4) but I still can’t access them. Nevermind its working now… Starting working not 5 minutes after I posted LOL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Batstar:

Is there a follow-up e-mail to activate it or something? Mine still isn’t there. I’d love to be able to play some of the beta games (like EBF4) but I still can’t access them.

Your profile shows you as K+. Grats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by Richard545:

As long as you are a PUR Pro member, the K+ stays.

Oh, I see.

Flag Post

Well, that is an exciting perk for buying PUR Pro. I am also having the same problem, but contacted support before noticing this thread. Thank you, Kong, for your support on this issue!

Flag Post

So what do i get from K+?