How do i use a Walmart Visa Gift Card

15 posts

Flag Post

How do i use this card? I tried paypal but they asked me for a four digit code through a bank statement, but it’s a gift card so I can’t receive one of those.

Flag Post

Go here, click “fund your account”, select “pre-paid card” and enter your UGC PIN.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Go here, click “fund your account”, select “pre-paid card” and enter your UGC PIN.

I think this is a Visa gift card.

Tonywong, have you tried entering it as a credit card?

Flag Post

Using it as a Credit Card should work, don’t forget the 3 digit code on the back :)

Flag Post

It says i need first name, last name, billing address, etc., but that’s not on the card.

Flag Post

That would be your personal information…

Flag Post

It says if you are trying a gift card, please try Paypal, but they ask me for a bank statement thru either real life mail or online.

Flag Post

The card would need to be registered with your information. There should be instructions on the back of the card.

Flag Post

Where would the online bank statement be located? I went to walmartgift.com to make an account with the card.

Flag Post

You get your bank statement from your bank.

Flag Post

but this is a walmart visa gift card…

Flag Post

Don’t try to use it through Paypal. Enter it as a credit card and when it asks for your billing address, just put in your name and address. It’s very unlikely that you’ll ever receive any mail as a result.

Flag Post

It says it doesn’t work.

Flag Post

Does it say why?

Flag Post

not really…