How to Change Profile Skins for K+

9 posts

Flag Post

Since we have a lot of new K+ members, I’d like to make a post to explain how to change your profile skin since there seems to be some confusion:

Step 1: Open up your profile
Step 2: Select the dropdown menu options
Step 3: Select “Choose Skin”
Step 4: Choose skin you want, then select “hide this widget”.

New skins are added every so often, so check back for more updates later on.

Flag Post

I don’t see that dropdown menu widget. I only see the option of the dropdown from my profile name, which doesn’t show anything about Choosing Skin

Flag Post

Nvm I found it, thank you

Flag Post

Thx for posting this topic. Wouldn’t have known how to do this, if it wasn’t for your post.

Flag Post

Same as ellmoe. For having it be a perk of K+, it was a pain in the arse searching for it; if it wasn’t for me giving up in frustration and searching the forums, I never would’ve found it.

Flag Post

Great to hear that we are having more new K+ members, I wonder what’s the reason? I hope the selection of skins have increased since the last time I was a K+ member.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

Great to hear that we are having more new K+ members, I wonder what’s the reason? I hope the selection of skins have increased since the last time I was a K+ member.

You get K+ for being a current GameStop PowerUp Rewards member with an active account that is also connected to Kongregate. A bunch of people already had the former when the deal went up last January, so there was a large influx of K+ users.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JSoup:

You get K+ for being a current GameStop PowerUp Rewards member with an active account that is also connected to Kongregate. A bunch of people already had the former when the deal went up last January, so there was a large influx of K+ users.

I was a K+ member through Gamestop PUP too, but mine expired and never had a chance to renew. Glad to hear the program is working.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JSoup:

I was a K+ member through Gamestop PUP too, but mine expired and never had a chance to renew. Glad to hear the program is working.

To be honest, I only assume the program is still running. My PU account expired as well and I lost my K+ status. When I posted that, I was actually searching the site for information on the program to see if it was still being offered or not.