Not sure as to why?

6 posts

Flag Post

I want to buy VIP for a game called Wartune but everytime i try to do so it says “this account has been blocked from purchaseing kreds” and I havnt no idea as to why. I always pay the money, hever never hacked or done anything wrong so not sure as to why i can’t purchase any kreds!

Flag Post
Originally posted by deaddisk:

I want to buy VIP for a game called Wartune but everytime i try to do so it says “this account has been blocked from purchaseing kreds” and I havnt no idea as to why. I always pay the money, hever never hacked or done anything wrong so not sure as to why i can’t purchase any kreds!

Hi dd! An admin needs to lift that limitation on your account. Emailing kreds@kongregate.com or support@kongregate.com about it will probably resolve that issue.

Unrelated: What server are you on in Wartune?

Flag Post

Not it’s saying defualt mail client isn’t properly installed wtf?

Flag Post

and hi :D probably the worste one :P server 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by deaddisk:

Not it’s saying defualt mail client isn’t properly installed wtf?

Sounds like the web-browser is having problems finding your standard mail-program. Just copy/paste the email adress to your mail-program or the site you use to send emails.
If all of that fails, send a PM to Zshadow

And aw, I’m on S3 :(

Flag Post

Don’t click the link directly. Login to your e-mail provider and use that as the e-mail address to send an e-mail to.