Upload new version | Not Working

17 posts

Flag Post

I’ve uploaded a game and I want to release a new version. I click on Upload New Version at the bottom of the screen and then upload my new .swf file game. The preview is perfect and show the new updated game. I click publish.

The problem is that the change is not made. It’s still my old game… Is this a bug? Is there a delay before the change is made? Do my game need to be “approved” first?

Thanks.

Flag Post

Maybe instead of clicking ‘Upload new version’, click ‘edit game’. Just a suggestion.

Flag Post

Tukkun had the same problem with Anti-Idle. I’m not sure exactly why, or how it was fixed.

I definitely think it’s a Kong-side issue, though.

Flag Post

Should I re-upload my game instead?

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Tukkun is having the same problem with Anti-Idle.

Fixed.
It seems to work fine for everyone except me though :<

Flag Post

CDN Caching issue maybe?

Flag Post

no working for me on all browser… i can load the gamme i got 1542 and now 1543 version but still the grey screen on loading save…

Flag Post

It’s still not working.

Firefox – After uploading a new version, I pressed Ctrl + F5 42 times, cleared cache 10 times but no, it won’t show the newest version. However, it randomly decided to show the latest version after like 40 hours. Though, now I uploaded another version, and Firefox is refusing to display it so far. I’ve Ctrl + F5’d 10 times and cleared cache twice, but nope. Still old version.

Chrome – After uploading a new version, I cleared cache 50 times or so and then it finally decided to show the latest version.

The direct link shows the latest version. But not the game on the game page.

Flag Post

Our programming team is looking into this.

Flag Post

It’s very strange. On my laptop, there’s no way my game can even start working… It stays white screen. There is also no comments on my game and it displays the old game description.

However, when I switch to my other computer, the game works perfectly. There are comments and displays new description.

Then, I log in my account and refresh the browser and BOOM… I’m back to the old version that isn’t working with the old description and comments disappear…

Flag Post

Issue is fixed for me. I can now upload versions properly.

Flag Post

This exact issue has returned as of today. Worked fine for me yesterday, but not today.

The direct link is showing the correct game version, but not the game page. A few people see the correct version, others don’t.

Flag Post

I can’t upload new version either.

Flag Post

I run into the same issue. I uploaded my new game file 10 times. I even tried to upload the same file with different name, but still when logged out I play on the first and foremost version of my game. :( Only when logged in I play the version I uploaded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spinnerbox:

I run into the same issue. I uploaded my new game file 10 times. I even tried to upload the same file with different name, but still when logged out I play on the first and foremost version of my game. :( Only when logged in I play the version I uploaded.

Did you clear the Cache before you played the game again?

Flag Post

And is your flash player up-to-date?

Flag Post

It turned out i forgot to press the publish button on when uploading the new version. Now works just fine. Thanks anyway.