Lost savegame in Kingdom Rush

9 posts

Flag Post

I’d beaten every Normal Difficulty level and some challenges in Kingdom Rush, but now when I load up, it just offers up 3 ‘New Game’ options instead of my profile.

Any help/explanation would be appreciated!

Flag Post

Try reading this http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7/topics/241772?page=1#posts-5207531 it might help.

Flag Post

This is most likely why the save is lost:

Originally posted by Technical Support FAQ:

2. You may need to tell your computer to allow more space for the game to use on your hard drive. You can adjust your settings by right clicking (control+click on Macs) in the game window, going to “Settings”, then “Storage” (it should show a little file folder). I would recommend setting it to unlimited.

Flag Post

Oh… Well then I really don’t see any point in having an account here if my progress is saved on my own computer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by s_rowlatt:

Oh… Well then I really don’t see any point in having an account here if my progress is saved on my own computer.

Achievements!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by s_rowlatt:

Originally posted by adv0catus:

Achievements!

Kongregate isn’t just about the Achievements. You also have the chat to meet people or get help in a game. The forums in which you are using right now require an account. There is the Collabs section. You get cool entries into epic giveaways. Badges of the Day for Power Up Rewards Points. There is a lot more to do on Kongregate than you would think!

And if you’re a developer, the whole Developer aspect to the site!

Flag Post

It’s one of the major concepts on the site, and the one that sets it apart from everyone else. Chat is definitely a big thing too, I agree. Forums aren’t for everyone, but they’re cool, too.

Collabs is being deleted in a few days. :s

Contests are cool, too.

Flag Post

Really?? No more Collabs?? Wow I am going to miss it so much! Not really… Haha it’s so boring.