Kong+ Membership

11 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been a member here on Kongregate for nearly 5 years now and have managed to claw my way up to level 36, I’ve found your magical server breaking number of friends and have 1400 fans and counting, and I’ve earned TONS of PowerUp Rewards points while completing quests and finding new awesome favorites like Gemcraft, Arkandian Legend, Bloons TD 5, Bubble Tower Defense 2, and Paladog.

I have SO much fun here on kongregate and find myself incredibly devoted, invested, and ’I’m not going anywhere’, but recently, (Jan 17th) I was blessed with a Kong+ Membership. I don’t remember redeeming it and was wondering if you guys just gave it to me or whether there has been some issue. Don’t get me wrong I’m super happy to have it but where did it come from?

Flag Post

Did you sign up to PowerUpRewards Pro at GameStop, or recently link your PUR Pro account to Kong? You get Kong+ for free then.

Flag Post

Oh I see. Is that something they did recently?

Flag Post

Yeah, they just added it in the middle of last month, so anyone who already was a PUR pro member got it right away, and anyone else who gets it from now on will be getting it.

Flag Post

Nice. I like this, But how long will I have Kongregate+? What are the ways I could lose my Kongregate+ Membership?

Flag Post

You’ll have it as long as you keep your PUR pro subscription, so you’ll lose it if you stop that, or if you lose your account (since a PUR account can only be linked to one Kong account).

Flag Post

What about the private Chat room thing? I’m not really sure how to get to it? I feel dumb asking because it’s probably something simple that I’m missing…

Flag Post

Hover over someone’s name in the chat list and Invite Private.

Flag Post

There’s 3 ways to invite someone to your room:

1. As IceWeaselX said, hover over their name and click “Invite Private”
2. Invite them from the “friends online” screen
3. Use the ‘/invite username’ command

Flag Post

Hey. Suddenly I don’t have Kong+. I’m pretty sure I’m still linked to my PUR because it says I still get PUR Points for daily badges. Other than checking my PUR points before and after, how can I find out whether or not they are actually still linked?

EDIT I just realized this is for PUR PRO only and just answered my question. If I get PRO back, I’ll get Kong+ back, correct?

Flag Post
Originally posted by condude3333:

Hey. Suddenly I don’t have Kong+. I’m pretty sure I’m still linked to my PUR because it says I still get PUR Points for daily badges. Other than checking my PUR points before and after, how can I find out whether or not they are actually still linked?

EDIT I just realized this is for PUR PRO only and just answered my question. If I get PRO back, I’ll get Kong+ back, correct?

That is correct! You obviously won’t get the 50 kreds again, but you’ll get back all the other perks of Kong Plus when you get a PowerUp Rewards Pro account again.