Problem with Xsolla Payment Method

8 posts

Flag Post

Trying to purchase kreds using servipag, I’m sent to secure.xsolla.com, where I’m given the options to choose the amount and country. However, after I click the ‘next’ button, I only get a completely empty page. I already tried deleting my cookies and clearing the cache; also, I tried using Chrome and Opera, but I never got it to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Flag Post

Hello, could you please try to use another browser? if the same problem occurs, please do the screenshot of this error and send it to us with the link to this page on support@xsolla.com.

Flag Post

I have same problem as Enygma_. No matter wich option I take, after choosing package and clicking next secure.xsolla,com show blank page, no error or anything, just white background.

Flag Post

Same thing. Tried meastro, sofort banking, internet explorer or google chrome both things give at the same steps blank pages. Already send an E-mail to the link with pictures. Though blank pages don’t tell much.

Flag Post

Same problem, was happy to see a good payment option on Kong. Shame this one ain’t working though, tried it yesterday and today. Gives me a blank page after clicking next.

Flag Post

I do know that it worked on monday, just wonder what’s wrong all of a sudden.

Flag Post

I am haveing exactly same problem. Already tried 4 different payment methods and 3 different browsers (Chrome, Opera, IE) and in all cases i just got blank page. And I know this worked before.

Flag Post

Our apologies for the this incident, the issue is all fixed now