Kreds purchase failed

10 posts

Flag Post

I tried to purchase kreds and it gave me a red bar at the top of the menu after I typed in my billing information saying that it was unable to process my purchase. But I just logged into my bank account and it says $10 pending from Kongregate…I didn’t get my kreds…wtf? Help?

Flag Post

I can provide screenshots if necessary, thanks!

Flag Post

You can review this post to see if anything there helps you. If not, make sure to email Kreds@Kongregate.com for additional help.

Flag Post

Cannot buy more kreds. Just did about 90 minutes ago, and doesn’t recognize my card anymore. Inputs are correct, but still doesn’t accept it.

Got owed a really good BP in galaxy Online, for starters: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/202-galaxy-online/topics/325437-erotes-ship-hull-introduction

Flag Post

Marine851, you’ll want to contact support@kongregate.com or kreds@kongregate.com. We should be able to see why your purchase information is not going through.

Flag Post

That card worked from the bank’s ATM. Maybe something between the card and Kong.

Still cannot buy kreds with the card, and don’t want to try anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

That card worked from the bank’s ATM. Maybe something between the card and Kong.

Most of the time it’s as simple as a mis-typed postal code. If you can e-mail us the last four digits, I can let you know exactly why it’s rejecting your card.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by Marine851:

Most of the time it’s as simple as a mis-typed postal code. If you can e-mail us the last four digits, I can let you know exactly why it’s rejecting your card.

Which address?

Flag Post

support@kongregate.com or kreds@kongregate.com as stated some posts above. Zachary is Zshadow’s alt account.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator