code redeem: legacy of heroes

13 posts

Flag Post

does anyone know where your cards shw up when you opend the turbo pack???

Flag Post

The Turbo Pack should be avaiable in your deck editor.

Flag Post

I redeemed the code first, before I created a character or finished the tutorial. Now my Turbo booster pack is not showing up in my deck editor. :(

Flag Post

Ah yes, that caused problems.

Buuut, Kong support to the rescue:

Originally posted by Zshadow:

If you are still having problems with the code, please e-mail us at support@kongregate.com and provide your old code, and your Kongregate username. Thanks!

Flag Post

Sent an email with my username and old code.

Thanks.

Flag Post

I sent an email on Monday with my account name and old redeem code from the newsletter.

Its now Friday night, and still no email, and no Turbo booster pack. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by zazil1:

I sent an email on Monday with my account name and old redeem code from the newsletter.

Its now Friday night, and still no email, and no Turbo booster pack. :(

Looks like you filed it as a game bug report. Please e-mail directly to support@kongregate.com as suggested.

Flag Post

It’s not like I haven’t emailed support twice already now or or anything…

I sent an email on Monday with my account name and old redeem code from the newsletter. :(

Flag Post

It’s not like I haven’t emailed support twice already now or or anything…

I sent an email on Monday with my account name and old redeem code from the newsletter. :(

According to our inbox, you didn’t. :( You filed your reports as “game bugs” and did not e-mail us directly using your e-mail address.

Game bug reports are filed by selecting the game, then choosing “game bug” underneath the game window.

Flag Post

Email with my account and old redeem code sent one more time, from my yahoo email address.

Flag Post

Email with my account and old redeem code sent one more time, from my yahoo email address.

Did you email support@kongregate.com?

Flag Post

Yes, at 9pm last night.

Did the email still not get through?

Flag Post

I got a new email with a new redeem code, and I have the turbo pack now.

Thanks so much.

:D