Band of Heroes not loading on Kong, works on Armor Games

10 posts

Flag Post

Have been trying to access this game through countless means, but it never loads on Kongregate, whether I’m using a different browser or internet connection. However, the game loads perfectly on Armor Games. Does anyone have a solution?

Flag Post

See if this helps.

Flag Post

Have tried the various solutions there like updating Flash/Java. I’m running Chrome if that helps, and Firefox refuses to load it as well.

Flag Post

Having the same issue. Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome. Uninstalled Flash and reinstalled without any luck.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Have you tried right clicking the game screen, selecting “Settings”, and then setting the storage for chat.kongregate.com to unlimited?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Have you tried right clicking the game screen, selecting “Settings”, and then setting the storage for chat.kongregate.com to unlimited?

Band of Heroes doesn’t save into chat.kongregate.com, it saves to assets.kongregate.com, along with Renegade Racers (so I’m assuming all new games).

So the default path for Band of Heroes on Win7 (Firefox) is now C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\NDE9RTWN\assets.kongregate.com\gamez\0016\4567\live\BandOfHeroes.swf

Flag Post

Thanks IncubusFox, I’ll ask the developers about this. For now, to anyone experiencing problems, please see if allowing more storage space for “assets.kongregate.com” helps any.

Flag Post
Originally posted by incubusfox:
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Band of Heroes doesn’t save into chat.kongregate.com, it saves to assets.kongregate.com, along with Renegade Racers (so I’m assuming all new games).

So the default path for Band of Heroes on Win7 (Firefox) is now C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\NDE9RTWN\assets.kongregate.com\gamez\0016\4567\live\BandOfHeroes.swf

In that file path, assets.kongregate.com has not even been created. I assume that it hasn’t even begun to save to that location in that case.

Flag Post

To those of you still experiencing problems, can you please provide which web browser and version you are using, and the version of your adobe flash player. Thanks!