can't connect with kongregate

12 posts

Flag Post

recently, when I try to play The last stand: Dead zone, it just says “Connecting to Kongregate…” and nothing more happends…

I have tried to play the game with firefox, chrome and IE and none of them works. I have also tried to reinstall flash, but that didn’t help.

Help!

(sorry for bad English..)

Flag Post

That game is hosted on 3rd party servers. Do you know if anyone else is having issues connecting to the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That game is hosted on 3rd party servers. Do you know if anyone else is having issues connecting to the game?

No, i don’t

Flag Post

See if anything here helps you.

Flag Post

See if anything here helps you.

None of those tips works.. Even when i use a pc with extremely poor specs it works! but when i use this pc it doesen’t even though it worked on this pc yesterday. It’s ekstremely annoying!

Flag Post

Did you update your computer?

Flag Post

Did you update your computer?

No, i haven’t. The strange thing is that if I use portable hotspot (wireless internet from phone) it works, but not with my home network. But i can still use my other computer (bad specs, so its hopless to play any game on it) for this game on my home network. It really doesen’t make any sense..

Flag Post

Do you have a fire wall?

Flag Post

yes, i have tried to turn it of, but that didn’y work

Flag Post

same issue

Flag Post

other games work fine. ive tried emptying cache, restarting, disabling antivirus, using different browsers, updating software, nothing helps. all since about 5 pm yesterday

Flag Post

Finally got to work on chrome after many attempts, but runs so slow cannot do missions