paypal

12 posts

Flag Post

Hi, i am trying to purchase kreds with paypal in firefox and the NEXT option dosent appear, if i try to do the same with IE it all goes well , i dont want to use IE i wan to use firefox to buy kewds with paypal . Whats wrong ?

Flag Post

Are you running any add-ons for Firefox?

Flag Post

yes i run add-ons but i disabled them first should i remove them completely ?

Flag Post

Disabling them should be fine. Does it work when they’re disabled?

Flag Post

No it dosent work . There is a chance that at some point i checked the box where it says remember my paypal info that is linked to my credit card info , which i havent give to Kong , is thats the case how do i solve this ?

Flag Post

So any help ? dont want my money ? :)

Flag Post

It doesn’t look like you have any stored payment information, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Considering this works on Internet Explorer, and not Firefox, it definitely sounds like a browser related issue. Have you had a problem with Firefox before? If not, have you recently updated Firefox, downloaded anything, or changed any settings that could have possibly interfered?

As for those add-ons, which ones do you have installed? Adblock and/or Flashblock by any chance?

Flag Post

It dosent work before and after last update of firefox i think it was version 18 and now is version 19. Only add on is Greasemonkey for Dawn of the dragons script.

Flag Post

Interesting… Please select the link below:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

In the list, can you please locate chat.kongregate.com and assets.kongregate.com, and make sure their storage settings are set to unlimited? Save and refresh and see if that changes anything.

Flag Post

You said, set to unlimited , i have reset them nothing. I have also reset all cookies in Firefox nothing :(

Flag Post

Hmm. Does reinstalling Firefox change anything?

Flag Post

wanted to avoid that, will try and inform you