Problem with loading games

15 posts

Flag Post

Hello

Since some time, I couldn’t play some games on Kong (even in those which worked ok not so far ago). I changed browser to Chrome and it solved problem. However, now I can’t play again, this time its about newer games. It mostly stops at loading page (so I see “Loading game info” tab and top comments only) or page is loaded with black window. I have up to date Chrome and Flash player, I cleared temp files and I disabled Flashpepper (I read it could cause problems) but it doesn’t help. In opposite, everything works fine on my laptop, so where’s the issue: in my PC (its a bit ancient machine) or in software?

Flag Post

Please try the steps in this post.

Flag Post

I’m having the same issues too. Have followed those steps to no avail. Its only Kong that gives me this issue "Other games sites work just fine for the same games).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Please try the steps in this post.

Emm … I already did it and it still not work? I tried to play at Armor Games and I didn’t experienced any problem.

Flag Post

I too have been experiencing a TON of problems playing certain games. Don’t get me wrong, I love Kingdom Rush and Electric Box, but I’d like to be able to play more. I went through all of the steps listed for the flash install and making sure certain ad-ons weren’t running, etc, and the same games still don’t play. I’ve allowed cookies, I even white listed Kongregate. I have the most recent flash update and most recent Firefox update… the game screens load through their opening splash screen, I click on “play” and it goes either black, white or gray. I can play these same games on other sites fine but I have an account with Kongregate and would like to continue to use it.

Flag Post

Do all three of you have your assets.kongregate.com flash storage settings set to unlimited? (Right click the game screen and select “Settings”. Choose the little folder icon.)

Flag Post

Right clicking the game settings doesn’t show any settings selection. Just a grayed out Movie not Loaded and About Abode Flash Player. I’m checking to see if I can set it manually from somewhere in Chrome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Do all three of you have your assets.kongregate.com flash storage settings set to unlimited? (Right click the game screen and select “Settings”. Choose the little folder icon.)

It said me “Local storage for chat.kongregate” and its set to unlimited.

I’ll look for assets.

Flag Post

To those of you still experiencing problems, can you please provide which web browser and version you are using, and the version of your adobe flash player. Thanks!

Flag Post

Chrome ver. 25.0.1364.97 m
Flash player ver. 11.6.602.168

Flag Post

Chrome Version 25.0.1364.97 m
Flash player version 11,6,602,171

Flag Post

It seems like this problem only happens for GC users.

Flag Post

Sorry I wasn’t online. Firefox 18.0.1, IE 9.0.8112.16421, Opera 12.12, Adobe Flash 11,6,602,168. The same games won’t load on either of those browsers. For example, Bloons TD5. But I can go to Bloons TD main webpage and play it (http://www.tower-defense5.com/). I’ve gone through the settings and made sure everything was set to what is supposed to be. I have no ad-ons in IE or Opera so it was just checking to make sure adobe flash was set to “unlimited”.

Flag Post

Looking for a few volunteers to work with us personally on testing this issue. If interested, please e-mail me at zachary@kongregate.com if you are experiencing a problem with your games! We’ll find some way to compensate you for your time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary:

Looking for a few volunteers to work with us personally on testing this issue. If interested, please e-mail me at zachary@kongregate.com if you are experiencing a problem with your games! We’ll find some way to compensate you for your time.

I would like to help but I don’t really have a time this week.