Can't buy kreds?

12 posts

Flag Post

I am trying to buy creds. When I click the button next to the amount of creds I want to buy it basically locks up the whole system. No error is given – I just can’t select anything else. To get back to the game I have to close out and restart it. I’ve also noticed my chat window is not working. I don’t know if the issues are related or not.

I did read on the forum here that the chat issue could be due to outdated Adobe Flashplayer so I uninstalled and reinstalled it – but still no chat and still the issue with the creds. I’ve been trying to buy these creds for probably a week now with no luck. Can anyone suggest anything else to try? Thanks!

Flag Post

See if anything in this post helps.

Flag Post

yEAH i CANT BUY KREDS EITHER for a while now..ughhh

Flag Post
Originally posted by Soulkrusha:

yEAH i CANT BUY KREDS EITHER for a while now..ughhh

What sort of problem are you experiencing exactly when purchasing Kreds?

Flag Post

credit card has been covered by other options cant click on it tried clicking ur link for kredhelp but windowslive mail doesnt work on my comp so…hmmm

Flag Post

Can you post a screenshot of the purchase screen you see? It shouldn’t be covered.

Flag Post

When I click the buy kreds button, nothing happens…what is going on?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I can’t purchase Kreds…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AJohnB:

I can’t purchase Kreds…

Originally posted by adv0catus:

See if anything in this post helps.

Flag Post

So what exactly are you guys seeing, also which payment process are you guys trying. Feel free to email kreds@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

@TheRealPip and joe1017, thank you. I’ll try both of your suggestions