DDTank Isn't Working

21 posts

Flag Post

The Game DDtank Isnt Working and all my money i spent on it is getting me really irritated…
They Say Please Wait One Week So We Can Fix This Problem…
Its Been 3 weeks since they said that its just full of “BS”
Something Has To Happen Immediately

Flag Post

DDTank is no longer available, sadly. Refunds will be made for purchases in the past 30 days.

Flag Post

thats sad man i had about 50$ in coins in that game but thanks for telling me this

Flag Post

REALLY!?!So DDTank is no longer working?So no more DDTank on Kongregate or what?!?!PLEASE tell me!!

Flag Post

WHAT?! MY BRO GAVE ME A LEVEL 40 A ON THAT GAME!

Flag Post

I don’t really know about that game, but I’m sorry to hear. Take Zshadow’s comment into account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by luxisgirl1234:

If you mean account, I wouldn’t advertise that. Account sharing/gifting/trading is against the Terms of Service for the site and may result in a permanent ban.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by luxisgirl1234:

If you mean account, I wouldn’t advertise that. Account sharing/gifting/trading is against the Terms of Service for the site and may result in a permanent ban.

Absolutely. Especially for those playing Sacred Seasons 1 MMORPG… if any of you are.

Flag Post

Prodev, not everything needs to be related to SS1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Prodev, not everything needs to be related to SS1.

I can sometimes though… can’t I? I don’t see an issue. What I do see an issue is that many people in SS1 are sharing accounts.

Flag Post

What I see is that you keep bringing up SS1 in completely irrelevant topics for different games. The fact that you’ve managed to do this even on the SS forums amazes me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

What I see is that you keep bringing up SS1 in completely irrelevant topics for different games. The fact that you’ve managed to do this even on the SS forums amazes me.

Excuse me, but I’ve probably only mentioned SS1 a couple of times in my Kong posts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

Excuse me, but I’ve probably only mentioned SS1 a couple hundred of times in my Kong posts.

FTFY

Flag Post

It’s sad to hear the game leaving Kong. It was good when we had you. :(

Flag Post

i loved that game i was in level 40 but can kongergate make it on onther web and tell us to go and play i will bigin from first

Flag Post

Unless Kong made it in the first place (which I doubt based on the foregoing) then no, they can’t put it up on another website… if you know who the developer was, you could try contacting them to see if they have plans to re-host it somewhere.

Flag Post

que pasa con el juego DDTank ase tiempo de que no se puede jugar no se que paso con el juego se juegue en otra pagina o no se solo quiero volver a jugar con mi cuenta areglenlo

Flag Post

i dindt get shit for money i over $40 on that game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr_r1ktofen:

i dindt get shit for money i over $40 on that game

Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Hello everyone—

As many of you already noticed, DDTank on Kongregate stopped working abruptly sometime late on Feb 6 or early Feb 7. It seems there is a dispute of some kind between the developers of the game (that is, the actual owners) and the folks who had a contract to publish / manage the game on Kongregate. Obviously, we have no way of knowing who is in the right! But the net result is that the game is no longer playable here.

We sincerely regret that this happened, as we would have loved to be able to continue to provide this game to all of you. As is our standard policy, we will be returning all kreds spent in the game between January 7 and Feb 6.

The good news is that Kongregate has more great games than ever, and I hope you all will check some of them out. We’ll leave this forum up for as long as it’s being actively used, so you can stay in touch with the friends you made in DDTank.

Flag Post

so i lost mine char forever ?
dang i had a lotta suff in game T.T

Flag Post

DDTank might ( or not, lost interest on it awhile ago ) be on Kong. But check facebook, DDTank 2 is coming out. So far, It’s polished, from what I hear, but it seems like almost an exact copy so far, that is, without the spa and auction house. I was a lv. 57, Till’ I took a plunger to the knee. Then lost interest when 2 was gonna be made, but DDTank1 is still up on facebook I believe, It’s called like BBBewms or something. Idunno if they removed that yet, but give it a try sometime, I refrain from playing that game again until I get my account back, ( 174+ dollars spent on it, had 10 permanents, ranked 2nd in best players. And had about 75k vouchers, with 30k coins. Don’t even get me started with gold, and I have about 9 ultra-rare event items, if I wanted to auction them they’d go around to 40k coins and what-not. ) But DDTank was fun, but I really could care less about ‘Tank now. Too many people accuse you of being OP, cheating, and false-reports. Sometimes the team actually banned me. Got tired of it after about 7 times when my account was banned for around 2 months, gave all my stuff to my friends, said ’Bye, follow me on kong, last time I’m logging in on kong ,and FB.‘’ And sent a message to my 35+ friends my profile name and games I’mma play. So. yeah DDTank 2. Stop fussing about the first and be patient.