EBF 4 Deleting Safe`s

9 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone

I have a Problem with the game Epic Battle Fantasy 4 whenever I save and close the Browser afterwards my safestate is deleted.

CCleaner can`t be at fault because it shouldn`t delete Cookie`s from Kongregate, Armorgames and Youtube and it is only deleting the safestates from Kongregate and not from Armorgames.

I haven`t been deleting any Cookies myself as well so there should be no Problem but still..

So please when anyone know what the Problem can be tell me.

dasgibtesnet.

And when possible please answer me on german :D

Flag Post

Have you been through the steps in this post?

Flag Post

Not completly :/

But still I already tryed everything before what was written there so…

I turned off CCleaner as well and i haven`t been deleting my browser`s history and this problem ONLY happens on Kongregate… there is no Problem with Armorgames safe`s…

Because of that i don`t know what can be at fault..^^

Flag Post

Right click the game screen and select “settings” then click the folder icon. Is it set to unlimited storage for chat.kongregate.com?

Flag Post

Have almost the same problem. As of today all my saved data is missing for “Epic Battle Fantasy 4”. I checkedthe steps and gave more storage, but everything seems to be lost. Note, that the storage URL for me was assets.kongregate.com.

Flag Post

Have you been playing on Kongregate before you created your account, Uselesser? Months ago?

Flag Post

Zshadow: Yes. Played here casually, so to speak, and registered mostly because of the Cinema Mode.

Flag Post

Hi,
HELP. if a computer automatically wipes your hard drive( like a library or public computer.) can I save my progress on like a flash drive and play it on other computers? please get back soon thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spencer11234567:

Hi,
HELP. if a computer automatically wipes your hard drive( like a library or public computer.) can I save my progress on like a flash drive and play it on other computers? please get back soon thanks.

You already have a post Here about this. There is no need to make another all the instructions are there. :)