Away isn't working properly

10 posts

Flag Post

I set myself to away, but typing no long seems to bring me back to being active:

Flag Post

I try inviting people into my private chat and it’s not working as the invite message is not being displayed.

Flag Post

Are either of you running any add-ons? I think I’ve seen both happen to me in the past when I had some combination of add-ons with certain settings. If not, what happens in other browsers, or if you try private browsing mode?

Flag Post

I just posted a thread about the private room invites being broken, after verifying under many different circumstances that it was indeed kong that must be the source of the issue.

and yes… my away is broke too.

Flag Post

This is probably a related issue to private chat not working, and our team is looking into it. Thanks!

Flag Post

The only add-on I run is adblock.

Flag Post

Zshadow is right, there is a weird chat issue going on right now. Our developers are looking into it right now and we’ll try to get it fixed and keep you guys updated once we get more information.

Flag Post
  • It does not show us as being afk, but I have Better Kongregate and when I am afk it still sends the message so the afk thing works. It just do not show it. xD
  • Also we cannot earn badges anymore for a while..
  • I played for BoTD.. Will I recive 30 points or just 15 for the badge?

Flag Post

This should (hopefully) be fixed up now – is anyone still experiencing problems?

Flag Post

Seems to be working fine for me. Huzzah!