Chat connection failed!

22 posts

Flag Post

Yellow plug before now red.
Chrome everything updated WinXP
only me with this problem or it just back again?-.-

Flag Post

This should be fixed now. Can you let us know if you’re still experiencing issues?

Flag Post

I am also still having problem connecting to chat right after the short down time. Windows 7 with Chrome Version 26.0.1410.33 beta-m. Thanks in advance!

Flag Post

No i have still no connection.
Before when i had same issue there was needed “Refreshing Bosh” or sth like that (sorry im not good at that things) :)

PS. This issue back again and again each 2-3 months for same group of people

Flag Post

We have already restarted our bosh servers. Can you try another page refresh?

Flag Post

I’m having this issue as well. I can’t connect to chat, and my name doesn’t appear next to the plug. I’m using Windows 8, and it’s happening in Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox.

Flag Post

Still nothing :/ So its must te sth new. Maybe i just wait until tommorrow and it will fix on its own… Thanks for helping :)

Flag Post

Still experiencing the same problem, really appreciate the quick replies.

Flag Post

The restart didn’t seem to have fixed the problem like we had hoped. We’re currently looking into this problem now.

Flag Post

Ok we think we solved the problem now.

Let us know if you guys still can’t connect.

Flag Post

IT WORKS !!! Thanks again joe :)

Flag Post

Works for me now as well, thanks so much!

Flag Post

I’m having trouble now too I can’t connect to the chat
I use Mozilla firefox on windows 7

Flag Post

what are you seeing? Just a red plug?

Flag Post

I get a red plug and says connecting to chat

Flag Post

Having this trouble too… red plug that, after the game starts, changes in a “web page unavailable” (standard chrome error message). Of course the chat doesn’t work (as hte plug is red).

Flag Post

What game are you guys seeing it on? We haven’t been able to reproduce this on our end, so any additional information like OS, browser, browser add ons and stuff like that would be useful in helping us debug.

Flag Post

windows 7 with firefox with add ons : Adblock Plus and Java Console I’ve done nothing new though I’ve always had these I even tried disabling Adblock Plus still nothing
Sidenote internet explorer work fine though but works horribly when I type it lags out words Idk if that’s just my computer though

list of games where I get a red plug

Cyclomaniacs Epic
Esgrima 2
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
I AM PLAYR
Nuclear Outrun
I get red plugs on all games I’ve tried so far though this is just a small list

Flag Post

chat is working fine now

Flag Post

Mine still isn’t working. Already tried to clear cache and cookies. It says ‘Game info loaded’ and stays like that :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by tiagolucast:

Mine still isn’t working. Already tried to clear cache and cookies. It says ‘Game info loaded’ and stays like that :(

Are you running any browser plugins or scripts? If so, try turning them off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe1017:
Originally posted by tiagolucast:

Are you running any browser plugins or scripts? If so, try turning them off.

Yes, some of the Firefox add-ons for Kongregate are giving users issues. Try turning those off as well.