Cyclomaniacs Epic badge description

7 posts

Flag Post

I sent a missing badge report because after I unlocked Hadock mode I did not get the badge. I did however receive the badge after going into extras and clicking on the Haddock mode and then only after I started a race as the Haddock. You should add that into the badge description if you don’t want to get a bunch of missing badge reports.

I also now have the hard badge but neither the easy nor the medium badges.

Flag Post

I received it without ever touching Haddock mode (as far as I know, I never touched any of the modes until I completed everything in the game, which was after I got the badges), so it might have just been slow API (that tends to happen when badges just get released).

Flag Post

i also had to unlock haddock mode, enable it, and complete a race. perhaps you just need to complete any race afterwards? or perhaps it is just slow? (though in my case, it seemed to be related to completing another race).

Flag Post

I, too, had to complete another race to get the badge to award.

Flag Post

Me, too

Flag Post

How do you unlock haddock mode in the first place?

Flag Post

Just keep playing until you unlock the second race at the scifi zone (the central one). After that, win that race in first place. To earn the achievment, you have to play a race in Haddock mode (enabled in Extras menu).