Fixed - Favorites list no longer shows all favorites

12 posts

Flag Post

My favorited games list has begun leaving out most of my favorite games and showing others twice. Is this an update problem or is it just me?

Flag Post

I’m having a similar problem and I only have three favorite games saved. One of them no longer appears in my list. I have refreshed, turned my computer off, changed my addons and a couple other things to no avail. The game that isn’t showing up is Dawn of the Dragons, if that is important.

Flag Post

Same here. I have only two favorites, only one showing. Using up-to-date Chrome, btw, on Vista. I can see both my favorites on my profile page, though.

Flag Post

This bug is being worked on, thanks!

Flag Post

It’s working neatly for me now

Flag Post

This issue should have been fixed with yesterday’s deploy. You can read all about it here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/331510-new-kongregate-version-forum-search-and-more-game-info-hovers

Flag Post
Originally posted by charrrlie:

It’s working neatly for me now

My similar problem was resolved, too. :)

Flag Post

Actually, I guess it’s not working properly. Maybe only for two favorites? I added a third one and not it’s showing only two favorites.

Flag Post

Now it’s working fine again. Am I doing something wrong? Does it just take some time before a game you added actually shows up?

Flag Post

I have a similar problem, I have one favorite game, but the counter reads zero. and if I remove it from my favorites, the counter will read -1 (negative one).

Flag Post

@charrrlie, the pages may be cached and that’s why games aren’t showing up right away for you. We can look into that.

@brucejansioson, I’ll see if I can reproduce this on our end. I’m guessing you’re in the game hover split test?

Flag Post

I am not in the game hover split test. My hovers work fine.