DDtanks

8 posts

Flag Post

for me DDtanks won’t upload and i spent aleast 350 kreds or more on tht game and i cant play it if u guys arent gonna fix it can i have my kreds back .

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Hello everyone—

As many of you already noticed, DDTank on Kongregate stopped working abruptly sometime late on Feb 6 or early Feb 7. It seems there is a dispute of some kind between the developers of the game (that is, the actual owners) and the folks who had a contract to publish / manage the game on Kongregate. Obviously, we have no way of knowing who is in the right! But the net result is that the game is no longer playable here.

We sincerely regret that this happened, as we would have loved to be able to continue to provide this game to all of you. As is our standard policy, we will be returning all kreds spent in the game between January 7 and Feb 6.

The good news is that Kongregate has more great games than ever, and I hope you all will check some of them out. We’ll leave this forum up for as long as it’s being actively used, so you can stay in touch with the friends you made in DDTank.

Flag Post

What about the kreds i went on that game?

Flag Post

“As is our standard policy, we will be returning all kreds spent in the game between January 7 and Feb 6.”

Any kreds spent before that, you will have to chalk up to the cost of having fun…

Flag Post

I need to change it on my other acc becuz i spent alot of kreds on my acc Candymanxx

Flag Post

Oh nvm.

Flag Post

Will u guys fix it though so we can play it again i checked all the other sites to play DDtanks costed aleast 40 or more bucks to get coins and kong is the lowest price u can get coins

Flag Post

It probably won’t be back anytime soon.