Help please

38 posts

Flag Post

Ok so yesterday I bought 110 Kreds (10$) To buy realm of the mad god in-game currency 1200 gold, So I went to buy it and It said I did but my internet cut out and my kreds were taken and I recieved no in-game currency So what do I do please help.

Flag Post

Why did I not receive an in-game purchase?

Flag Post

How do I retrieve the msg sent to dev of the game? Ive had no reply its been 3 hours so Ill submit to support through email.

Flag Post

3 hours is nothing. You need to wait at least a day or two business days before they can get back to you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

3 hours is nothing. You need to wait at least a day or two business days before they can get back to you.

That is true.

Flag Post

Been 2 Days Now What?

Flag Post

The link BTrenary posted says what to do if you get no response from the dev.

Flag Post

Yes But how do I get the msg exactly sent to the Dev I dont remember what I put.

Flag Post

Snake, you can go ahead and contact us at kreds@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

Why are you wasting my time I got a reply it just to do EXACTly what you jsut said “report a bug” “contact the developer” …..

Flag Post

Wow kong just wow……opened a dispute cause neither devolpers of the game or anything will get m what I payed I honestly see why you guys can’t just give me kreds but its not on Your end so I guess it just doesn’t matter right? Hmm also I think the ban for the dispute was a bit ridiculous But whatever I mean I guess im just gonna wait 2000 years cause all you guys at kong are just to fucking lazy to give me kreds so I can try to re buy what I was trying to get…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snake_Knight:

Wow kong just wow……opened a dispute cause neither devolpers of the game or anything will get m what I payed I honestly see why you guys can’t just give me kreds but its not on Your end so I guess it just doesn’t matter right? Hmm also I think the ban for the dispute was a bit ridiculous But whatever I mean I guess im just gonna wait 2000 years cause all you guys at kong are just to fucking lazy to give me kreds so I can try to re buy what I was trying to get…..

Snake, I don’t think they are lazy. Just remember that Kongregate gets many many messages a day.. Patience would be key at the moment.

Flag Post

Oh boy they are lazy its been exactly a full week since it happend not including the day that it happened and they dont get too little messages they have time to threat me with a ban through email so I think its fine and they wont do shit cause its not on there end I honestly dont know what patience would do.

Flag Post

Oh boy they are lazy its been exactly a full week since it happend not including the day that it happened and they dont get too little messages they have time to threat me with a ban through email so I think its fine and they wont do shit cause its not on there end I honestly dont know what patience would do.

Well, not saying you did, but perhaps you did something outrageously bad to receive a ban… which is why it was done in a timely manner? Have you tried calling Kongregate?

Flag Post

I never recieved a ban just threatened with one for opening an dispute and no I was never told to call or anything I wont cause I dont have a phone for one and for two what good would it do anyway?

Flag Post

I never recieved a ban just threatened with one for opening an dispute and no I was never told to call or anything I wont cause I dont have a phone for one and for two what good would it do anyway?

Well, you may always use services such as Google Voice, etc. to speak to a Kongregate representative over the phone, right? Because… Apparently you are using the internet right now…

Phone conversations are more direct…. It will get the job done faster if someone picks up the phone, that is. Good luck if you call.

Flag Post

Id rather not call I shouldn’t need to anyways cause this whole thing is ridiculous.

Flag Post

Id rather not call I shouldn’t need to anyways cause this whole thing is ridiculous.

So I assume you’re giving up?

Flag Post

I dont know I hope not but honestly is it worth the hassel to deal with kongregates shit over 10$? I mean yea its $ but this is just ridiculous.

Flag Post

I dont know I hope not but honestly is it worth the hassel to deal with kongregates shit over 10$? I mean yea its $ but this is just ridiculous.

Instead of being upset about it on this forum thread…. why not?

Flag Post

What? Got confused there.

Flag Post

What? Got confused there.

All I am saying is that instead of spending this time talking about the issue on this thread, why not try calling them (bty, check business hours too)

Flag Post

How I dont have a phone or headset and it will be weird cause im only 16.

Flag Post

How I dont have a phone or headset and it will be weird cause im only 16.

I suggested Google earlier. If you don’t have a microphone, different story. Don’t be afraid, just explain your issue. See this for Google Voice: www.google.com/voice