Kongregate Levels up

15 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone ,

It would seems i have a problem since March 24th , yesterday i played over 8++ games , several i quit because i don`t like playing it , yesterday i was level 3 and need 30 points to level up to level 4

But since before march 24th it says i need 30 points to level up ……. and yesterday i played alot of games and got about 40 points , i should`ve have gotten level 4 by now shoulden`t i ? since i earn 40 points

But i haven`t level up to level 4 , anyone can help me contact admin or something ?

Flag Post

Oops i forgot , heres the website to my points i earned yesterday
This is a link

Flag Post

You don’t get points just by playing the games. You need to qualify for the badges. According to your Badge History, you aren’t quite there yet. If you did earn more badges and they were not recorded you need to follow These Steps

Flag Post

You have to rate games.

Flag Post

ohhh okay i need to rate the games , so i need 30 games to rates , not just by playing them , thx gamerguy75

Flag Post

You should play games to have fun, not to get levels. Once you play games to get only levels, it becomes work (job) that you don’t get paid to do.

Flag Post

haha i went to play over 250 games for the past 48 hrs.

i love lvls too becoz to show how good i am to others

Flag Post
Originally posted by jerryloh:

You wish.

Flag Post

If you’re rating for points, that says nothing about how well you play. It just means you clicked ratings.

Flag Post

You can also earn badges and achievements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

You can also earn badges and achievements.

I was referring to this:

ohhh okay i need to rate the games , so i need 30 games to rates , not just by playing them , thx gamerguy75

Flag Post

Can I ever have a post when no one quotes it? I understand if it’s bad but, geez. Just saying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

Can I ever have a post when no one quotes it? I understand if it’s bad but, geez. Just saying.

I’m sure it is possible…

Flag Post

about level 1 to 3 , when i started i didn`t even rate it tho , but i still don`t get it lol

is it possible in certain levels there are different types of requirements to get points ?

Flag Post

about level 1 to 3 , when i started i didn`t even rate it tho , but i still don`t get it lol

is it possible in certain levels there are different types of requirements to get points ?

You can get badges, and there is a max of 50 points from rating a day.