Deleting Cookies

7 posts

Flag Post

Is there a way i can delete all the cookies except for Kong websites because i don’t want to ruin my saved games.

I use FireFox to play games on Kong.

Flag Post

I’ve checked, I see no way. But someone may post something to help you more.

Flag Post

Download a program like CCleaner and use that to automatically clean out your cookies everyday. Adding exceptions like chat.kongregate.com, assets.kongregate.com etc. is easy to do.

Flag Post

There are different methods of doing this. One would be to make Firefox clear cookies every time you exit, but with Kongregate added to the exception list. That would constantly clear cookies, but leave Kongregate’s alone. Another approach is to view your list of cookies and manually delete all the ones you don’t want. For the lazy types, there are many add-ons that will extend the browser’s cookie-handling functions to allow you to selectively delete cookies more conveniently.

Flag Post

I will use the CCleaner which i also use on my phone. I downloaded it from File-hippo as mentioned in [Read Before Posting] Technical Support F.A.Q..

I am in the Cookies section of the program and did a search on Kongregate and found a list of them which i set to keep.
Are there any other cookies for Kong that i should keep which don’t have the “kongregate” word in them?

Flag Post

CCleaner > Cleaner > Applications > Multimedia > Adobe Flash Player

Uncheck the box.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator