games dont work

8 posts

Flag Post

hello everyone !

since i switch from linux to windows XP here, lots of games arent working anymore.

I tried some stuffs i read in here, but nothing could fix my problem yet….

both browsers (firefox and IE) gimme the same problem.

i tried reinstalling firefox and flash.

anyone have an idea? what can i do?

Flag Post

The games don’t load at all or what kind of error do you encounter?
None of the games work? Or only games that require a communication with their server? Or are they unity games?
Does this page comfirm you have the latest Flash player and it’s working?

Flag Post

yes i have last flash.
they load, but sometime in the middle it just stop and does nothing.

for example…
in ‘Super Duck Punch!’ it loads to 100% but when i click play nothing happens
in ‘Cyclomaniacs epic’ the game loads fine, but when i choose a race i just got a weird blue screen :P
on the other hand, the game ‘Give Up’ and ‘cyclomaniacs 2’ works fine

Flag Post

I spent so much Kreds on BYM am I gonna get a refund on that gam since it got shut down on kongregate???

Flag Post

anyone can gimme a tip? what can i do?

Flag Post

Windows XP is no longer officially supported by Microsoft, since the launch of Windows 8. so, one by one everything new or updated is going to no longer work within the limits of Windows XP.

as such, you cannot install Internet Explorer 9 or up in Windows XP, and the funny thing about that is that the latest Flash Player can’t run in Internet Explorer 8. so, some games are not going to work if you use IE with Windows XP.

switching to another browser can fix that problem. i have Windows XP, and i can run some games with Firefox that can’t run in IE.

Flag Post

zombie pandemic is not working what the hell is going with kong someone needs to fix this problem cause zombie pandemic is one of my fav games

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazyroad29:

zombie pandemic is not working what the hell is going with kong someone needs to fix this problem cause zombie pandemic is one of my fav games

As far as I know Zombie Pandemic has its own forum on here.
And in general, if a game is not working you have to contact the developer. Kongregate is only hosting these games. So in most cases the problem lies somewhere else. Where exactly is hard to tell in this case, because you made sure not to explain what is actually not working.