Suggestions For The New Look!

2 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys ive got some great suggestions for The Kong team,guys why don twe create a new look to our kong ive been playing on this website for 4 months now and i am fascinated by it its the most developed gaming website i played ive played armorgames,maxgames but they are not compared to you guys(no offence for max and armor).hey guys can u create a request tab for us to play new games suggested by our friends and share our achievements on our page i think this website is 70% of the social network.plz reply if u have a suggestion guys and kong members plz read this

Flag Post

Hey guys, I’ve got some great suggestions for the Kongregate team. Guys, why don’t you create a new look for Kongregate? I’ve been playing on the site for 4 months now and I am fascinatedby it. It’s the most developed game site I’ve played. ArmorGames and MaxGames are no comparison to you guys (no offence to Armor and Max). Hey guys, can you create a request tab for us to play games suggested by our friends and share our achievements on our page? I think this website is 70% of the social network. Please reply if you have a suggestion. Guys and Kongregate members, please read this.