Link in badge description broken.

5 posts

Flag Post

On http://www.kongregate.com/games/BgroupProduction/reincarnation-all-hallows-evil there is a badge called “Slumber of the Damned Badge” (the only badge for the game) and in the description of this badge there is a link which is: “Game completed – Don’t expect any pizza rolls.” as the “.” is the link, the link does not go to an actual page as it has probably been deleted or moved, as the page suggests “Sorry … Page Not Found” (the link goes to http://redlettermedia.com/phantom_menace.html which is no longer an actual page)

I just thought this might be unnoticed as it would be a bother to waste precious time checking on the links so often, but now you know. I hope this is in the right forum section, if not; I apologise.

Flag Post

I have noticed that BgroupProduction, the game developer for your game, has not played anything, and perhaps logged in, since SEP 20, 2012 9:53AM. If it’s not a major issue, I wouldn’t suggest worrying about it too much.

Flag Post

Well, I was more meaning the fact that the games are somewhat fairly popular and I would think that the link does get used, to which they would find nothing therefore for more like a housekeeping concept to fix the link. I didn’t mean to make it sound as if it was super urgent hence the, “I just thought this might be unnoticed”

Flag Post

It has nothing to do with the game developer.

Originally posted by Prodev:

I have noticed that BgroupProduction, the game developer for your game, has not played anything, and perhaps logged in, since SEP 20, 2012 9:53AM. If it’s not a major issue, I wouldn’t suggest worrying about it too much.

Edit: I let support know, so raw or greg can fix it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

It has nothing to do with the game developer.

Originally posted by Prodev:

Edit: I let support know, so raw or greg can fix it.

Thank you!