Can't play any game on kongregate

13 posts

Flag Post

Game-screen even dont checking as flash-element. Got the last version of flash player, using Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1, flash-setting choosen unlimited, addons – checked, right time/date on computer. Games are even aint working on opera.
Advertisment-screen dont working too. just grey (opera) and white (mozilla) screen.

Flag Post

Did you try clearing the cache?
Does flash work on other sites?

Flag Post

Yes and yes.

Flag Post

Virus, perhaps you have a virus or other trojan that has disabled your ability to play flash games? Are there parental controls set up on your computer?

Flag Post

Just have tried again still ain’t working.

Prodev, so i can play flash games for example on armorgames but can’t on kongregate… only on kongregate i guess.
No i’am the only user of PC.

Flag Post

And just checked some more games… I can’t play The King’s League: Odyssey and Battle without end only. I’ll try to install unity but if it’ll help it will be very strange.

Flag Post

If it’s a Unity game, that may certainly help..

Flag Post

Those aren’t Unity games

Flag Post

and Super Duck Punch!

Flag Post

yeah i know thats why i said “it will be very strange”… +(

Flag Post

Have you got and ad-blocker installed?

Flag Post

Yes but i’ve turned it off. Have flash-block, but kongregate is in white list and on other sites i at least can turn on any flash advertisment or smth but not in case with that games… +(

Flag Post
Originally posted by MMFVirus:
Games are even aint working on opera.

Can’t play “Magnetized” or “no-one has to die.” on Opera: question about saving site resources in application cache appears and browser crashes. The games I played before are still playable on Opera.