Payment pending for over three months

6 posts

Flag Post

The through date on my last ad revenue payment says Jan 31, 2013. I have not received the payment and it still says ‘pending’. I have a valid paypal account entered, and the last payment I received finished pending in just over one month (through date Jun 30 2012, received Aug 03, 2012)

Is the problem with my paypal account? Or is there something else I need to change under account settings? I am concerned because the payment before this one went through fine, but this one isn’t going.

Flag Post

You could send an email to support@kongregate.com. Also, you need to have at least $25 pending in order for it to be paid

Flag Post

Is that $25 before or after the 30% reduction for not being from the US? The first payment I received was under $25 after the reduction but I still got it. Both are already in the payments history, it’s just that this one has been pending for a really long time.

Flag Post

oh wait, i suppose it’s been slightly under three months. i can’t seem to count.

Flag Post

I think once you reach $25 it should only be held for a month, then paid out. I would email support.

Flag Post

alright, i’ll do that. thanks.