Payment pending for over three months

12 posts

Flag Post

The through date on my last ad revenue payment says Jan 31, 2013. I have not received the payment and it still says ‘pending’. I have a valid paypal account entered, and the last payment I received finished pending in just over one month (through date Jun 30 2012, received Aug 03, 2012)

Is the problem with my paypal account? Or is there something else I need to change under account settings? I am concerned because the payment before this one went through fine, but this one isn’t going.

Flag Post

You could send an email to support@kongregate.com. Also, you need to have at least $25 pending in order for it to be paid

Flag Post

Is that $25 before or after the 30% reduction for not being from the US? The first payment I received was under $25 after the reduction but I still got it. Both are already in the payments history, it’s just that this one has been pending for a really long time.

Flag Post

oh wait, i suppose it’s been slightly under three months. i can’t seem to count.

Flag Post

I think once you reach $25 it should only be held for a month, then paid out. I would email support.

Flag Post

alright, i’ll do that. thanks.

Flag Post

You received the payment?
I have the same problem

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkutteOleg:

You received the payment?
I have the same problem

stop bumping threads that is 2 years and 2 weeks old.

Flag Post

SkuttleOleg: contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

i believe this is very useful.

Why did I not receive Kreds?

Did you purchase Kreds, but not receive them? There are a few reasons that may have caused this, and luckily they are easy to fix:

1. If you are making a purchase using your credit/debit card (or Visa/Amex giftcards), entering incorrect information may result in your funds being put on hold without earning Kreds. This would appear that your account was charged the amount of money, but it will be refunded within 2-3 business days. Things to doublecheck before making a credit/debit card purchase:

Address is correct
Postal code is correct
CVV code is correct (security code)

These are the three main factors we have found that may cause a transaction to fail. You can contact kreds@kongregate.com to make sure, and please include your username, name, and the last four digits of the card number used.

2. If you are using Paypal, and you did not receive Kreds, this may be a result of paying through “eCheck” and not direct withdrawal. An eCheck may take up to 3-5 business days to process, which we would not recommend doing. We would suggest that you link your Paypal directly to your bank account (instructions are detailed on the Paypal website.) If you are concerned this is the case, you can contact kreds@kongregate.com using the e-mail address listed above (please include a copy of your receipt.)

3. If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

4. If you did not receive Kreds from BigFishGames, did you buy one of the nine games on this page: http://promotions.bigfishgames.com/aff/kred75.html ? If so, you should get an e-mail in the next 3-5 business days after purchase with a redemption code which you can use here:

http://www.kongregate.com/big-fish-offer

The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you used to register your BigFishGames account (so be sure to check your spam folder.) Note: This is for the offer with BigFishGames going on during the month of May, indefinitely. It is subject to change, so this information may become outdated. This is not a permanent offer.

5. If you did not receive Kreds from Google-a-Day, it’s because Google-a-day is not offering Kreds – it is offering Kongregate points. :) (Note: This offer is not permanent.)

6. If you are using UGC (Ultimate Gaming Card), and you have not received your Kreds, please wait a while and see if they show up soon. UGC may take some time to process. If you have still not received your Kreds after a reasonable amount of time, please contact kreds@kongregate.com with your username and the UGC PIN code.

Note: If you completed a UGC transaction, but only received a partial amount of Kreds (for example, 209 instead of 225), this may be a result of a tax UGC takes on foreign currencies. At the time of purchasing the card, a %5 transaction fee is deducted from the value of the card so you end up with less than $20.00 USD on the card. This is not a choice we make nor do we profit from this, but a policy Playspan has made.

7. If you are missing a Boku transaction, please wait a while for the transaction to show up. Being all mobile, there may be a slight time delay for everything to process. If you have not received your purchase within a reasonable amount of time, you will need to contact Boku support (http://www.boku.com/support/ and select “Submit a Request”.) They will be able to locate the transaction and contact us to fund the account. If you’ve only received a partial amount of Kreds, please follow the same steps above.

For support with any other Kreds inquiries, please e-mail kreds@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

kudamon, this is about his game revenue from his game, not kreds purchases. He will need to contact support@ as they will be able to help him out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SugarMonkey:

kudamon, this is about his game revenue from his game, not kreds purchases. He will need to contact “support@kongregate.com” as they will be able to help him out.