Game saves not working

3 posts

Flag Post

Today I tried to play Kingdom Rush and noticed my save file was gone. Luckily I had a backup but when I went to put it in the proper folder, it was already there. I did a search for files created today, to find the location of the new save, and when I replaced it, it still acted like I had no save files.

I’m using Google Chrome. The location I believe the new save files were created is
C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\%random%\chat.kongregate.com\##310F02D5FB31DE47

The file name was 00000001.sol, which I found strange. Does anybody have any idea why simply replacing and renaming the backup save file isn’t working?

Flag Post

Does this post help any?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7/topics/241772?page=1#posts-5207531

Flag Post

Sadly no. the save isn’t being created in:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\[8 random letters and numbers]\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\

it’s being created in:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\[8 random letters and numbers]\chat.kongregate.com\##[random numbers and letters]\

and even when I replace the .sol file with my backup, it acts like there isn’t one there.