disconnection problem?

5 posts

Flag Post

Everyday I struggle to stay connected. This site is SO frustrating when trying to get badges it keeps disconnecting me. The site will take about 2-3 minutes to load, and even then i’ll get connection errors. I never have this problem with any other site. I know it can’t be me because it’s like this at my house as well as work. Can somebody tell me or us as a community what is going on? Is this issue getting resolved?

Flag Post

I can understand your frustrations, but beleive me when I say: Chat is one of the most important things on kongregate and it wont go on liek this for long. It might even be back as we speak.

Flag Post

We’re really sorry the site has been unstable the last few days. The site and traffic has grown a lot in the last month, and we went from being okay to being really on the edge of what we could handle, which means every little thing that goes wrong causes a bigger problem because there’s no buffer. We’re buying more servers even as I type this, and hope to be in a more solid situation soon — as soon as we can get those servers delivered and configured.

In the meantime please be patient with us!

Flag Post

Yeah, this afternoon not much has been working.

Flag Post

Thank you so much for responding. I’d like to thank you personally for being such great moderators and having such an entertaining site and forum.