Kong client endless update circle

6 posts

Flag Post

Every time I start the Kongregate Client (needed for the game Super Monday Night Combat) it wants to download the client again. But no matter how often I let it do that, install it, once it launches again it opens my browser and wants to download the client from here: http://cdn2.kongcdn.com/assets/files/0000/6714/kongregate-client-setup.exe
Client version is 1.1.0.0
How do I make it stop to start this download on every launch?

Flag Post

thanks for letting us know. We were able to reproduce the issue and have bugged it with our developers. In the meantime, it seems like you can hit cancel whenever it tries to download and the game should still work. Sorry for the inconvenience :(.

Flag Post

I can play Super Monday Night Combat, yes, but I cannot use my Kreds in the ingame store. Whenever I get to the checkout window, where it tells me to review my transaction details, it is just empty. The items that are in the cart in the game do not show up in the Kongregate window. I was unsure if it was related to my client not updating properly or something.

Flag Post

I can’t seem to reproduce your cart issue for SMNC. This is what I’m seeing when I do a checkout after adding it to cart.

Flag Post

I made a successful purchase some months ago, but now it looks like this for me:

Flag Post

The update problem should be fixed now. I’ll keep looking into your purchase problem.