Assistance to upload my game

10 posts

Flag Post

Hello,

I’m having trouble uploading a game. It is neccesary that a certain folder is located where the .swf in order for the game to work. How can I do that? Please help.

Regards,

Yelitza
www.teravisiongames.com

Flag Post

Hi Yeli -

We need to make this more clear. One the second screen, where you upload the swf, there’s a checkbox to ‘upload more files for this game’. If you click that, it will give you a way to upload a zip file. That file will be unzipped next to your swf. So you can put the folder in there.

Flag Post

Hi, thanks for your reply. I did that when I tried yesterday but it didn’t work. However we decided to wait until later this afternoon or tomorrow to upload the game again since a small change is being made to it, so I’ll let you know if I can’t make it work!

Thanks a lot,

Yelitza
http://www.teravisiongames.com

Flag Post

Hey Yeli,

Let us know – if it still doesn’t work, can you email your main swf and the external files zip to support@kongregate.com so we can test it to see what’s going on?

Thanks!

Flag Post

Hi Theresa, I tried again and didn’t work so I’m sending it to the mail you asked me to.

Thanks a lot,

Yeli

Flag Post

Cool, just got it. I’ll try testing it out today.

Flag Post

Since when are Admins THAT into uploading games for users.

Flag Post

Since when are Admins THAT into uploading games for users.

Recommendation to go to Kongregate from him, my friend.

Flag Post

Hi Yeli, just sent a couple of emails with a few questions…let me know!

Flag Post

The game Lt. Fly now can’t be played.. :( I think Greg tried something, not sure though.. but I keep getting that error (the loading forever thing) and now the game is not playable.. What should I do?

Thanks!!

Teravision Games