Games Wont Load

31 posts

Flag Post

All Kong games wont load, whenever I try any game, I will either get a completely white screen or a completely black screen. Can someone please help?

Flag Post

Did you try another browser? Clear Cache/Cookies, and disable extensions?

Flag Post

I’m also getting the same problem. I tried to clear my cache and cookies, and disable extensions. Even using another browser the problem still the same.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sauloROX:

I’m also getting the same problem. I tried to clear my cache and cookies, and disable extensions. Even using another browser the problem still the same.

Is it all games or just certain ones?

Flag Post

ive tryed everything described here and even restarting router and computer…for me its just a specific game..but the weird thing is that Ive played it earlier on in the day..?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tjdaman:

ive tryed everything described here and even restarting router and computer…for me its just a specific game..but the weird thing is that Ive played it earlier on in the day..?

What is the name of the game you are having problems with? Maybe that game is having server difficulties.

Flag Post

I have the same problem. It is only certain games with me though. It is always a white screen and it is only happening recently. I never had any problems before. I also cleared my cache and tried all sorts but some games just won’t load [white screen]. I started playing some games on other sites, where they are alright. I would like to know what the problem is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dingo666:

I have the same problem. It is only certain games with me though. It is always a white screen and it is only happening recently. I never had any problems before. I also cleared my cache and tried all sorts but some games just won’t load [white screen]. I started playing some games on other sites, where they are alright. I would like to know what the problem is.

What games are affected?
What browser are you using?

Flag Post
Originally posted by megaman8000:

All Kong games wont load, whenever I try any game, I will either get a completely white screen or a completely black screen. Can someone please help?

Do games work on other sites? Just reference..

Flag Post

i have the same problem on mac with both chrome and safari.
it is just some games for example the new badged IQ test doesn’t work but the outernaut game does.
The games work on other pages, like armor games.

Flag Post

OK, two games that definitively don’t work and only show only a white screen are: Giants and Dwarves TD and Mystery IQ Test, there are others but I can’t remember them right now. I am using Chrome as my browser and have tried various things but to no avail. As I said before, for example Giants and Dwarves works fine on another site for me but not on Kongregate. Is it something from my side or is it the games themselves? Thanks.

Flag Post

White and black screens that won’t go any further [not load] now on quite a few games. I never had that problem before. Only for about the last 2 weeks or so. It also seems to get worse every day. Before it was only the odd game, now it is almost every other game. My computer is new, everything is updated, cookies are allowed, cache is emptied. Have read through a few older posts and other people seem to have the same problem. I still want to know if it has something to do with Kongregate or if there is anything I can do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dingo666:

White and black screens that won’t go any further [not load] now on quite a few games. I never had that problem before. Only for about the last 2 weeks or so. It also seems to get worse every day. Before it was only the odd game, now it is almost every other game. My computer is new, everything is updated, cookies are allowed, cache is emptied. Have read through a few older posts and other people seem to have the same problem. I still want to know if it has something to do with Kongregate or if there is anything I can do?

Have you tried another browser to see if it’s chrome?

Flag Post

Using Firefox, fully upgraded, all java and adobe updates complete, there are no games which will load through Kongregate. It just says “Connecting to Kongregate” over 3 osculating squares that go grey/blue over and over. The Chat on the sides will not load either.

I have connected with IE, but I like Firefox a LOT better.

Can this be looked into?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thanos_Infinity:

Using Firefox, fully upgraded, all java and adobe updates complete, there are no games which will load through Kongregate. It just says “Connecting to Kongregate” over 3 osculating squares that go grey/blue over and over. The Chat on the sides will not load either.

I have connected with IE, but I like Firefox a LOT better.

Can this be looked into?

Have you tried disabling your extensions?

I had issues with firefox also working with games. I downloaded the pre-beta version of Firefox Aurora ,which fixed everything for me.

Flag Post

hmm my games won’t load now and I always use Chrome but i’ll keep trying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

hmm my games won’t load now and I always use Chrome but i’ll keep trying.

It happens. Just try to narrow down the problem.
Is it happening to a particular game or all of them.
Try running chrome in incognito mode and disable all extensions.
Make sure your adobe flash storage is set to “Unlimited”
Make sure your firewall/antivirus isn’t blocking flash access.
Check to see if another browser is affected as well.

Flag Post

i cant play “A small talk at the back of beyon” here but i can play it in armorgames.com
i cant play “Mystery IQ Test” in kongregate but i can in bgames.com or notdoppler.com
“Giants and Dwarves TD” is another game that i can see only a whitescrean after advertisement. however, i can easily load and play it in freewebarcade.com. i am a chrome user, did every updates, cleared my memory, disabled every addblocker, and even i licked my rams for 5 minutes to clean it but nothing changed, so i guess kong is the reason of these problems. i hope you can solve it soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by odessey:

i cant play “A small talk at the back of beyon” here but i can play it in armorgames.com
i cant play “Mystery IQ Test” in kongregate but i can in bgames.com or notdoppler.com
“Giants and Dwarves TD” is another game that i can see only a whitescrean after advertisement. however, i can easily load and play it in freewebarcade.com. i am a chrome user, did every updates, cleared my memory, disabled every addblocker, and even i licked my rams for 5 minutes to clean it but nothing changed, so i guess kong is the reason of these problems. i hope you can solve it soon.

Have you tried another browser to see if it only affects chrome?

Flag Post

Hello, I have also had similar problems. I don’t know the exact day but I only noticed it sometime this past weekend. I play Epic War Saga regularly (except not last week) and it now “reloads” every time i try to play it without using the previously “loaded” copy of the game. I have also been playing Ghost Hacker2 and it only sometimes “reloads” but most times it just uses the previously loaded copy (but the desginer has also been making updates). My prime browser is chrome “Version 26.0.1410.64 m” and it says that it is up to date. I did try try testing the “reload” behaviour on IE on another computer that was “fresh” to kongregate and it seemed to “reload” properly.

I will do further tests after clearing everything on my chrome browser, to see what happens. Just to be clear: I did not change any browser settings at the time that this problem started showing up.

Update: I just read this post and it describes my issue much better than I did. I think maybe i should have added my post to that specific forum instead of this one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BTrenary:

these games dont load with firefox either. noone can make me test it with IE… i am just saying.. :)

Flag Post

these games dont load with firefox either. noone can make me test it with IE… i am just saying.. :)

I hear that. Have you tried to see if it works in Incognito mode? It might be an extension issue.

Flag Post

Here’s more info I can provide for you:

Before

• I could reload any game (using chrome) including Epic War Saga and it would refresh fairly quickly, using the previous downloaded software.
  • “Kong” data streams ended when the game finished downloading. I know this because I monitor either the LAN usage or the CPU Performance from my Task Manager to figure out web-related problems that come up, e.g. link disconnect.
  • I would occasionally lose game versions due to unknown glitches but it wasn’t too big a deal.
  • I did not make any changes to my browser settings in the last few weeks.

Now

• I cleared cookies and all that in chrome.
  • Epic War Saga starts downloading itself from scratch EVERY time i try to play it from my main machine.
  • I have tried using both regular and incognito modes and EWS still does this. It ignores what was previously downloaded.
  • I have tried The Majesty of Colors (it was botd recently) and it seems to work properly for regular and incognito chrome. I don’t know if this game is too small to make a noticeable difference.
  • I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and without adding any add-ons, etc, it does the same things.
  • I tried accessing a machine that was using IE with a fast link and it behaved “properly”.
  • Kong keeps sending me data even after the game is downloaded. It never did this before from what I observed in the link usage of the task manager.

So?

• I didn’t change anything, I highly suspect kong changed something somewhere that is causing this, probably in a very indirect way, and it probably is related to the extra data it keeps sending.
  • I think it’s time for kong to revert to a previous version to see if this makes these new problems we are seeing go away.

Update: I don’t know if this matters, but on my home machine – where the problem persists, the ads at the bottom show up on the left. On this machine with IE and fast access, the ads show up on the right. How could the same site display two different versions like this? Why would it?

Update2: I just did a reload with IE and fast access, it too just started reloading the game without using what was already cached.

Flag Post

It seems to me that this problem is fixed. I have not had any of these problems today. Thx.

Flag Post

I hear that. Have you tried to see if it works in Incognito mode? It might be an extension issue.

hi again i tried to play that games in incognito mode too, nothing changed.
also, “The Grey Rainbow” same issue but i can play it in http://jayisgames.com/
“Siege Knight” same problem but playable in armorgames.com you should realy do something about that, becouse i started to think about changing my game playing website after 2 years and 53 level. finding a new game but not managed to play it is so annoying.

PS: i can play Tyrant, Outernauts, Ninja Slash, Magnetized, no-one has to die or Cloudstone without having any problem…