Games Wont Load page 2

31 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by odessey:

hi again i tried to play that games in incognito mode too, nothing changed.
also, “The Grey Rainbow” same issue but i can play it in http://jayisgames.com/
“Siege Knight” same problem but playable in armorgames.com you should realy do something about that, becouse i started to think about changing my game playing website after 2 years and 53 level. finding a new game but not managed to play it is so annoying.

PS: i can play Tyrant, Outernauts, Ninja Slash, Magnetized, no-one has to die or Cloudstone without having any problem…

Did you edit your hosts file last year when Kong had DNS trouble? If so, there’s your error.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:
Originally posted by odessey:

hi again i tried to play that games in incognito mode too, nothing changed.
also, “The Grey Rainbow” same issue but i can play it in http://jayisgames.com/
“Siege Knight” same problem but playable in armorgames.com you should realy do something about that, becouse i started to think about changing my game playing website after 2 years and 53 level. finding a new game but not managed to play it is so annoying.

PS: i can play Tyrant, Outernauts, Ninja Slash, Magnetized, no-one has to die or Cloudstone without having any problem…

Did you edit your hosts file last year when Kong had DNS trouble? If so, there’s your error.

Oh boy… :) You are my hero now :) “I’m gonna hug you and kiss you and bring you home and love you forever” (Elmyra Duff; Tiny Toon, 1990)

i can play all those games now, thank you very VERY much :)

Flag Post

try downloading Avira System speed up. It fixes everything in your computer even errors

Flag Post

Thank you so much! I’ve been gradually losing the ability to play most of the games on Kong with every browser I tried. Removing those hosts entries from the DNS trouble fixed my problem.

Flag Post

I cant get into Wartune server 6

Flag Post
Originally posted by Amansan:

I cant get into Wartune server 6

I was able to get on server 6. Are the other servers working for you?
You might get more help on the Wartune Forums