Didn't get my 25 bonus kreds

6 posts

Flag Post

I bought today, with an Ultimate GameCard 200 kreds. The problem is, they state that we are supposed to get 25 bonus kreds. I already had 5 kreds from a promotional video. I have the proof in my log that I only got 203 kreds total, which gives 208 kreds in all. I have 22 kreds missing… o.O

Flag Post

You can email kreds@kongregate.com. Just explain your situation and they can credit your account with the bonus kreds.

Flag Post

You can contact Kreds@Kongregate.com for assistance if you feel a mistake was made. However, judging by your profile, you’re from Canada and, as it states, “All prices are displayed in US Dollars. Ultimate Game Cards purchased in countries outside the US will be converted upon checkout,” which means it probably rounded the Kred amount down since the Canadian dollar is weaker than the American dollar, so it probably ended up being 193 Kreds worth of money you spent, which only awarded you the 10 Kred bonus.

Flag Post

Thanks guys! I’ll be checking with them to see if it’s right or not!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

if you view your account,youll see you should have a 30 kred balance.the problem is,you can withdrawl them untill you have 50,im haveing this same problem