Unable to buy KREDS !!!

6 posts

Flag Post

Hi i’m from italy and i am 15, i dont have any credit card or anything else but i want to buy 15 euros or more of kreds, but i cant! because when i choose the mobile payment italy is not in the countries list. Please, add a payment method from mobile or anything else from italy, i need it!

Flag Post

Boku Mobile is only available in certain countries. As far as the other payment options…It looks like the Xsolla site is down. So the offers have vanished for the moment.

Try looking for those options later.

Flag Post

what if i buy a ultimate game card at gamestop tomorrow? i will pay it in euros but, can i use it for buying kreds even if its a euro value card and not USD? sorry for my bad english

Flag Post

Looks like you can. Just be sure you account for the U.S. currency conversion.

Flag Post

I ended up here as well because the Xsolla site is down.

I should mention as well that I’ve tried boku many times, and despite having used sms systems in the past, this one will simply not work for me. The ‘sending text’ message gets stuck in the middle of the load bar and won’t progress. It has been that way for some 6 months. I am in a supported region. I assume boku does actually work, or has it just always been broken?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Valchrist1313:

…I assume boku does actually work, or has it just always been broken?

According to the fine print it doesn’t work for all carriers.
You can try emailing support@boku.com or going to http://www.boku.com/support/ and submit a support request.