Hmm... trouble with Laptops+Chat.

10 posts

Flag Post

You see… every time I’m staying up later than I should (Oh, naughty me :) ) I have to use the laptop, or, if I want (or need) to play a really intensive game, I use the laptop. I also like to chat with people (Well, I mainly want to chat to people…) but on my laptop the keys don’t seem to work for the chatbox! It might take me up to 5 goes to get an “E” up, not to mention all the other letters… but strangely on everything else (Forums, Comments, Shoutboxes, etc…) the keys are fine!

Does anyone know if this is a genuine problem with Kong? Probably not, seeing as I don’t know how Kongregate can control keys… but does anyone else have this problem? Or am I the only one?

Flag Post

this has happened to a few people…i just type on notepad and copy on to kong

Flag Post

I have the same problem with my laptop in the kongregate chat if I’m using IE. It works fine when I use Firefox. If you’re using Internet Explorer, I would suggest trying Mozilla Firefox and seeing if that helps.

Flag Post

I’ve heard a lot of people say that, and I’m thinking about it… but where do I get Firefox? Do I have to buy it in a shop, or is it downloadable?

Flag Post

DarkChameleon, it’s downloadable from the official website:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

Flag Post

im gonna ask my parents if i can download it cuz somthing like a browser is just somthing on the large side, but i will try it some time soon.

Flag Post

Firefox FTW!

I mean come on! in integated speel check?

and its fixed up nad also the view is so much better, much larger.

It also took care of badge page lag(most)

Flag Post

I use IE and a laptop and typing in chat works fine for me.

Flag Post

i still suggest you get fire fox, its soooo much better

Flag Post

i used fire fox, safari and IE all on my new mac book (yay ;)) and the chat works fine. (i use fire fox mostly i just tested with the other browsers)