kreds

9 posts

Flag Post

i have 20 bonus kreds that i am unable to withdrawl,it apparantly wont let me withdrawl kreds unless i have 50,but i baught 110,so i had more than 50,it shoulda allowed me to withdrawl all 110,there is no disclaimer that states kred will only be allowed to be withdrawn in 50 or 100 kred increments,thats a huge difference than what it does say that you need 50 kreds to make a withdrawl.i could really use those 20 kreds,i paid for something i cant use.this is unacceptable in my opinion.

Flag Post

Sorry, but this is confusing. Can you please clarify in one of your different threads?

Flag Post

I have kongregate plus and I have waited a long time to get the 50 extra bonus kreds. there was originally a code sent that was supposed to give it but it was glitchy and never worked. I would really like to receive a proper code to redeem the kreds.

Flag Post

I want to add my powerup rewardspro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IpaganP:

I want to add my powerup rewardspro.

click

Flag Post

I used a gamestop gift card today to buy 10.00 in Kreds. Well My kreds are not here yet the money was Withdrawn from the card.. Could someone please Get back to me

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadow9748:

I used a gamestop gift card today to buy 10.00 in Kreds. Well My kreds are not here yet the money was Withdrawn from the card.. Could someone please Get back to me

You can email kreds@kongregate.com

Flag Post

Hi I would like to buy kreds with my bank card but when i go to purchase them it only states i can pay in dollars but i am in the uk [pounds] how can i make it so that i can buy in great british pounds please help!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JacobF1:

Hi I would like to buy kreds with my bank card but when i go to purchase them it only states i can pay in dollars but i am in the uk [pounds] how can i make it so that i can buy in great british pounds please help!

Probably would have been better to start a new thread vs bumping an unrelated thread from 6 months ago. However, normally bank cards and credit cards can convert currency on their side. So you you buy Kreds for dollars, the bank converts to pounds and then withdraws from your account.

-Pip