EBF4 lost save file

11 posts

Flag Post

had save file for Epic Battle Fantasy 4 and now it is gone! :-( was working area 5 and having good time! help

Flag Post
Originally posted by LaChatonFou:

had save file for Epic Battle Fantasy 4 and now it is gone! :-( was working area 5 and having good time! help

[Read Before Posting] Technical Support F.A.Q.

Flag Post

thyrael, ty for pointing me to the FAQ with the answer to my “mystery”! (upgraded chrome) and sorry for clogging chat w/ question that had a faq answer.
game on!

Flag Post

read below.

Flag Post

HELP. if a computer automatically wipes your hard drive( like a library or public computer.) can I save my progress on like a flash drive and play it on other computers? please get back soon thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spencer11234567:

HELP. if a computer automatically wipes your hard drive( like a library or public computer.) can I save my progress on like a flash drive and play it on other computers? please get back soon thanks.

You can follow the same instructions as above and save the files to anything you wish, cd/dvd/flash drive etc. Then you have to put things back onto the host computer that you’re using. You have to be very careful due to the fact that pulic computers are a highway for malware and other dangerous things that can attach to files.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Despairl:
Originally posted by spencer11234567:

You can follow the same instructions as above and save the files to anything you wish, cd/dvd/flash drive etc. Then you have to put things back onto the host computer that you’re using. You have to be very careful due to the fact that pulic computers are a highway for malware and other dangerous things that can attach to files.

Thanks. But where are the “instructions above”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:
Originally posted by LaChatonFou:

[Read Before Posting] Technical Support F.A.Q.

Flag Post

OK thanks but that does not really help…….
anyone else?
thanks.

Flag Post

That tells you the directories that you will need to go into what ever computer you’re on to get your saved game files so how could that not help? It’s the only way to do so and it’s very specific.

Flag Post

sorry looked at the wrong thing…….