unable to complete any achievement or challenge

7 posts

Flag Post

I did both the challenge and the easy achievement on bots arena 3 and nothing happened,
also did the easy achievement on fancy pants 1 and nothing happened.

When I look at the lines where was written: “you have 100 squiggles left” or “10 opponets left” I see that the numbers never change.

I’m unable to complete goals on any game.

Is it something with my computer? or the site has problems?

Flag Post

is the green light on about the chat?

That needs to be green to be able to get the badges/cards

Flag Post

oh, it was yellow actually.
But why? what do I need to do in order for it to be green?
I also tried on my sister’s computer and it didn’t work.
Anybody else has problems getting green light today?

Flag Post

If its yellow, refresh the page. That means that for whatever reason, the games connection message was received, but the API’s ‘hello’ response didn’t go well. If you’re consistently getting yellow lights for all games, then something is likely wrong with your setup.

Make sure you’re Flash player is updated and perhaps try another browser. Does your chat connect fine for you?

Flag Post

tried firefox and explorer both yellow.
the chat doesn’t connect I think, but I can see who’s in the chatroom.
I’m pretty convinced now that it has something to do with the ports, because somebody else wrote something about blocked ports in his university.

is that the problem? I can forward ports but I need to know which ones.

EDIT: nevermind got it working, I had to disable the windows’ firewall for it to work.
damn why would such a general feature is needed to be disabled?
and at least they should write something about it in the FAQ because more people should have this problem if the windows firewall’ causes it!

Flag Post

The Windows Firewall is too strict. You could turn it on again and allow Kong Chat’s ports.

Flag Post

Read the General Info Sticky for the port number.