Survey Kreds

7 posts

Flag Post

I did like 3 survey and i didnt get any kreds from it… am i lagging or what.. please help. i need the kreds to buy coins on RC2

Flag Post

Taken from the Technical Support F.A.Q. :

3. If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

I hope you’ll get your Kreds :)

Flag Post

thanks ;)

Flag Post

where do you do the surveys? i want some kreds and everyone just saids “take the surveys” but i don’t know where

Flag Post
Originally posted by chelsea02px2018:

where do you do the surveys? i want some kreds and everyone just saids “take the surveys” but i don’t know where

Go to Your Kred history, click buy Kreds, Click “Earn Free Kreds”, then click the “Surveys” tab.

Flag Post

I got to kred_account, I click earn free kreds, and no surveys are up there. Do i do something wrong or no surveys available?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HELLRAISER3:

I got to kred_account, I click earn free kreds, and no surveys are up there. Do i do something wrong or no surveys available?

The offers TrialPay provides depends on what country you live in. They are probably just not offering surveys in your area right now.