Chat still loading [ERROR]

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello, the fact is my chat is still “loading” with the red thing at top right, i tried to see with existing topic but nothing make it online, tried to clear cookies, re-install my browser : I’m currently using chrome (which doesn’t work) but the thing that i don’t understand is, it works on firefox and explorer.
Thanks for all future replies.

Flag Post

Check your modem/router, see if your internet is working. If everything else is working fine, email support@kongregate.com about it. Hope this helps!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kellathor:

Check your modem/router, see if your internet is working.

He wrote that it’s working if he uses Firefox or IE, how exactly would that work if his internet connection would be causing the error? ;)

@darkosboi:
Do you always install Chrome with certain addons/extensions/plugins? Does chat fail to load even in a “clean”, freshly installed Chrome without any addons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:
Originally posted by Kellathor:

Check your modem/router, see if your internet is working.

He wrote that it’s working on firefox and IE, how exactly would that work if his internet connection would be causing the error? ;)

Some games will still work if your internet has shut off, as long as it’s not an MMO.

Flag Post

To add, all games on chrome still loading the chat, but all games have chat on mozzila and explorer (including MMO or not)
And yes it’s working, i tell you with the connection at this moment ^^ (i think i’m going to contact)
Thanks to your replies :)

Flag Post

To inform, i found the solution, i don’t really know how, but i do things in my computer and it now work! :)