Kong Messed

5 posts

Flag Post

I was just on here and everything keeps messing up.

Notice how the links are squished in top corner and the buttons are all blurry.

Also i think its obvious whats wrong with this picture. I had been on for about 10 mins and then this just happend. Also right now when I’m typing it’s all broken apart and looks really weird.

Flag Post

Seems like a browser or computer problem perhaps. Did you try restarting the browser or the computer?

Flag Post

I restarted the browser and it still happend so i switched to a fid browser and it worked. It was IE that it happend in too. Only thing I want to know now is why IE randomly started doing this.

Flag Post

Well since it wasn’t displaying the graphics correctly, it leads me to believe the browsers rendering engine got somehow temporarily or permanently messed up.

Flag Post

Ok, I’m not quite sure how that happened. When you say permanently does that mean it shall always be suckin like that? It there anyway to fix it other then re-installing IE? Although i like skins on FF :) I got one that looks like a mac.

Edit: I just opened IE again to try and it seems to be working. I’ll just wait and see if it happens again. Do you know what might have messed up the rendering engine. BTW what is a rendering engine?