Kong Points

6 posts

Flag Post

I don’t understand why the crap Kongregate can’t find some sort of reward for points and leveling up! I would really like to know why “We’re still working out the details of what kind of privileges and potential prizes that points and levels could be used to unlock.” This site has been up for eternity! Work out those details in the near future please!

Flag Post

I don’t think they actually need to have any use besides bragging rights and being an inventive to get achievements and play games.
Gamerscore has no real use on the Xbox either. I hear no one complaining about that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidbrown8698:

I don’t understand why the crap Kongregate can’t find some sort of reward for points and leveling up! I would really like to know why “We’re still working out the details of what kind of privileges and potential prizes that points and levels could be used to unlock.” This site has been up for eternity! Work out those details in the near future please!

What exactly should they give you for your “988” points?

Flag Post

i need kreds. i submit offers but i never get my kreds what do i do?!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Josiasl:

i need kreds. i submit offers but i never get my kreds what do i do?!?

The free Kred offers on this site are handled through TrialPay, not Kongregate.

For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds.

You can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/ or
email: generalsupport@trialpay.com

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator