TrialPay Free Kreds Offers Not Loading?

9 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I was able to complete a couple of TrialPay offers for free Kreds a couple of weeks ago, then suddenly every time I go into that section from the Buy Kreds button it doesn’t load, it just loads and loads forever. Nothing changed on my PC so can someone help me to find out if it’s an issue on Kongregate’s end or on TrialPay’s end? Thanks!

Flag Post

I’ve also been noticing this whenever I use FireFox (are you by any chance also using it?), but it works properly when I’m using Chrome, so I’d suggest trying another browser to see if that works as a temporary fix.

Flag Post

ok, same here. doesnt work with firefox, takes a long time to load with chrome.

Flag Post

This should be fixed now. Let us know if you’re still experiencing issues.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Dear Kongregate Adminstrator,
i applied for the 180 kreds Swagbucks offer and made an account right from the link from the offer. After a week, i got to 450 swag bucks, but i checked my kongregate account and i received no kreds for completing this offer. Please fix this glitch in the
third party offers.

Thank You,
xStealthItselfx

Flag Post

Dear Kongregate Adminstrator,
i applied for the 180 kreds Swagbucks offer and made an account right from the link from the offer. After a week, i got to 450 swag bucks, but i checked my kongregate account and i received no kreds for completing this offer. Please fix this glitch in the
third party offers.

Thank You,
xStealthItselfx

Flag Post

You don’t want to contact Kong (you especially don’t want to do this by bumping an old, unrelated thread). You want to contact TrialPay. Go to the Free Kreds section. Top right there is a red button “support”. Click it. Then select the specific offer you have concerns about and follow the prompts to submit your concern to TrialPay.

-Pip

Flag Post

glad to hear it stealth, i mean it sucks, but… I was going to complete an offer last night from kong>trialpay>swagbucks>gamefly, It would have given me the points i need for the kreds i desire. But that sh*ts broken as fu*k. I filled out a dozen or more offers, and surveys and out of the 300 kreds I should have earned I earned 13 instead. Kong should care about this and make sure it gets fixed. But I dont think they will. (Challenge) Whats worse, is many of the offers for kreds, makes you no longer eligible for surveys and bonuses through reputable survey/sample/ freebie sites offers, cause your no longer a “new:” person for th eoffers that trial pay has screwed you out of.