Chat "stuck" loading. Not getting badges

11 posts

Flag Post

So basically I can’t use chat or get badges. I think it may be related to ads and games making me click to run X player, Unity and Adobe flash stuff. I run Opera and judging from other posts on here searching for a topic related to my problem, your answers are more related to firefox than Opera. Once again stating my problem, Chat is stuck loading never showing a we cannot connect would you like to try again? And my badges don’t show up. I think it is related to this thing where I need to click on the games to run it’s respected player even for ads. I run Opera. That’s about all. Please help. Thanks.

Flag Post

Have you tried a different browser? It helps us out if you narrow down the problem.

Flag Post

Is that really necessary? No. Chrome and Internet explorer are pieces of shit and firefox is broken. Nothing but a white screen that i can close. Opera is the only browser I like unless you can help me get firefox working again.

Flag Post

What version of Firefox were you on? I’m using Firefox 23.0.1 with Flash version 11.8.800.168 and the site seems to work fine for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GrandHaven:

Is that really necessary? No. Chrome and Internet explorer are pieces of shit and firefox is broken. Nothing but a white screen that i can close. Opera is the only browser I like unless you can help me get firefox working again.

I’m not saying you have to use IE or Chrome forever…it just helps to see if what your dealing with is a browser issue.

The Chat problem you are experiencing can happen for a variety of reasons.

Flag Post

i give up

Flag Post
Originally posted by GrandHaven:

i give up

Did you give up because you didn’t try…or because you didn’t understand?

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

FUCK YEAH!!!!

Flag Post

why the hell did you remove the lobsters? you people are terrible and don’t know what the customer needs

Flag Post

You are an idiot